• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

North Bank

A fitting end to The Hall?

• Yes

Votes: 72 83.7%
  • No (state why?)

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • Not Sure (state why?)

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
would diffinatly 100% sit in the north bank, im young so didnt get to sit there when it was for home fans but would love to sit there now though!!! i hate it when the away teams bring 300 fans and outsing us!! also this should make everyone want congregate tothger like when we used to have the north surley?? also smiffy or anyone who may no will the let me move my season ticket to the west? i am in south lower atm right the east sooo crap ive been buying tickets in the west the last few games but its quite expensive considering ive already got a ticket for the games
I'm not a man in the know, but the only problem I forsee is that you are in the family stand by the sound of it and you want to move out of there.

would diffinatly 100% sit in the north bank, im young so didnt get to sit there when it was for home fans but would love to sit there now though!!! i hate it when the away teams bring 300 fans and outsing us!! also this should make everyone want congregate tothger like when we used to have the north surley?? also smiffy or anyone who may no will the let me move my season ticket to the west? i am in south lower atm right the east sooo crap ive been buying tickets in the west the last few games but its quite expensive considering ive already got a ticket for the games

Ring you lazy ******* !

I think the North Bank should be the Blue Voice Stand and the away fans should have half the east or west stand?

But the problem with using either of these two stands for the away fans is that they would use the same exit as the Southend fans, which with a trouble game like Millwall, could cause major problems

What about the season tickets holders than sit in the half of the East/West that you are giving away.

(Ps I am not one just saying it not very fair.)

Unfortunately at this stage we are not allowed to say ...but the Club are behind it and looking into it at the moment ..:)

no probs! i have just noticed my question might have come accross as a bit off-ish. not my intention.

i am genuinely excited by this prospect.

Matty

We are excited by the prospect of a return to our spiritual home too.

As soon as we hear anything regarding this, we'll let everyone know.

Fingers crossed that the dream becomes reality...

yeah come on people, just vote. i reckon these figures might go to rm to look at or something so a vote doesn't take long. i want to north bank back soooooooooooo bad.

To be honest your gonna need a lot more than 48 votes for yes to get them to go ahead with it.

Maybe we should add a sticky in the main page and include a link to this vote?

Just an idea, some people wont venture out of chit-chat.

I haven't voted because I didn't think any of the options really applied. I'm happy with my seat in the South Upper so certainly wouldn't move my season ticket there, but I would take the opportunity to sit there on cup games for the nostalgia if nothing else.

A mate of mine was in the North on saturday and reminded me what a crap view he had from there. No leg room either which is a problem if the stewards won't let us stand.

Having only ever been in the North Bank a few times in my youth, I doubt I'd sit there should the club decide positively on this. I've been in my West Stand seat since 1991 and prior to that I sat in the East.

But to get the North Bank back for those that want to go back there then I'm in favour of that.

yeah come on people, just vote. i reckon these figures might go to rm to look at or something so a vote doesn't take long. i want to north bank back soooooooooooo bad.

They will go to RM, a dead cert.

Back