• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

- Bradford are not generally a support to be messed with having taken a slap first hand up there back in our promotion season they have the fans to cause trouble

As i quoted earlier this week, there will be a dozen or so of us old North Bank 'chaps' sitting in there tomorrow for nostalgic memories ( all mates of Canvey Shrimper). If there is any 'bovver', we will not run away, mainly because our legs are too slow these days!!!

Bradford wont start anything they will be giving it the big un just as much as we will, only two or three would get over the segregation, hardly an army!

Can anyone translate into English please?

Young tarquin (Daniel) I have been training up on the drum. This allows me to go further down the stand and get the crowd going from there. Out of all the people who had a go on it tarquin picks it up the best and enjoys it fair play to the lad. As for today I am taking the mrs to the Zoo so I can spend some time with her and also so I can have a match off which I think all the running about and traveling I do I have kinda earnt it!

Young tarquin (Daniel) I have been training up on the drum. This allows me to go further down the stand and get the crowd going from there. Out of all the people who had a go on it tarquin picks it up the best and enjoys it fair play to the lad. As for today I am taking the mrs to the Zoo so I can spend some time with her and also so I can have a match off which I think all the running about and traveling I do I have kinda earnt it!

Two teams in top form, a weather friendly day perfect for football, decent crowd, fans buoyant with something to shout about, relatively full squad to pick from, it's Saturday and that familiar footie feeling of expectation built up over years of going starts to draw you in to the big match .................. yeah, I'd rather go to the zoo really :smile:

Two teams in top form, a weather friendly day perfect for football, decent crowd, fans buoyant with something to shout about, relatively full squad to pick from, it's Saturday and that familiar footie feeling of expectation built up over years of going starts to draw you in to the big match .................. yeah, I'd rather go to the zoo really :smile:

Believe me I arranged this some games ago and its killing me!

This thread has made me laugh big time. All the boring old farts getting on their high horse about a little banter between fans. After the game and even at half time it's all forgotten about, has anything serious happened since the north opened errrr no. I've been in there plenty of times and I love it. Without it there would not be a tiny bit of atmosphere inside roots hall so the fact certain people are always mocking it etc is quite frankly laughable and I bet the people saying it are the people whi sit every game with their mouth shut and sitting on their hands. I just think people need to get over it. It's football!!!!

This thread has made me laugh big time. All the boring old farts getting on their high horse about a little banter between fans. After the game and even at half time it's all forgotten about, has anything serious happened since the north opened errrr no. I've been in there plenty of times and I love it. Without it there would not be a tiny bit of atmosphere inside roots hall so the fact certain people are always mocking it etc is quite frankly laughable and I bet the people saying it are the people whi sit every game with their mouth shut and sitting on their hands. I just think people need to get over it. It's football!!!!

Spot on :thumbsup:

Why don't you lot in the North Stand just police it yourself, and give the little sh!ts that are causing you grief a traditional clip round the ear and throw them out yourself?

They wouldn't come back if they thought they couldn't misbehave.

Why don't you lot in the North Stand just police it yourself, and give the little sh!ts that are causing you grief a traditional clip round the ear and throw them out yourself?

They wouldn't come back if they thought they couldn't misbehave.

Fortunately or unfortunately , depending on your viewpoint , 'traditional' ( as you call it ) clips round the ear and the ejection of minors , will probably be viewed by the authorities as unacceptable................

Back