• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

This thread has made me laugh big time. All the boring old farts getting on their high horse about a little banter between fans. After the game and even at half time it's all forgotten about, has anything serious happened since the north opened errrr no. I've been in there plenty of times and I love it. Without it there would not be a tiny bit of atmosphere inside roots hall so the fact certain people are always mocking it etc is quite frankly laughable and I bet the people saying it are the people whi sit every game with their mouth shut and sitting on their hands. I just think people need to get over it. It's football!!!!
Abolutely........I don't think the Norf has seen anything proper since Chelsea in the 1972/73 season although Charlton was interesting around the same time !!!

Fortunately or unfortunately , depending on your viewpoint , 'traditional' ( as you call it ) clips round the ear and the ejection of minors , will probably be viewed by the authorities as unacceptable................

I couldn't agree more especially the ejection of the 2nd Rochdale Fan hitting his head of steps would be classed as assault in the streets and that steward threatening to kill a fan is unacceptable by Football standard and i though Rochdale were bad for Stewarding but Southend is far worse possibly worse in the country :thumbdown::omg:

What more could you want at the footy it isn't physically kicking off between both sets of fans. Trueblue and the rest are creating a cracking atmosphere, roots hall has somewhat become a bit of a fortress again after a poor season at home last season.

There is a great atmosphere every week, a great turnout in the North bank and who cares a bit of banter amongst fans never hurts anyone.

I say they should reduce the prices every week for the young kids to go in so experience a decent footy experience and a decent atmosphere otherwise theyll justy choose when 16 to jump on train to West Ham.

Well done to Trueblue and the rest of Blue Voice for getting us fans the North Bank back they've done the SUFC fans proud

Back