• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

LeedsSUFC

First XI
It seems nearly every match there's a scrap between us and the away fans! We always come on here and complain about it, and say how important it is. Stop intimidating the away fans! Trueblue has pushed for this, and it's all going to be ruined by idiots.

Tonight it seemed to start after a group throwing the ball onto the pitch during play; as soon as they saw it kicking off, they ran towards the away fans... Sadly, it seems North Bank attracts the people who think they're 'hard' and looking for a fight...

If we lose it, it's only a bit of time, it'll be such a shame.

I was sitting in the East today thinking the same thing. If it costs the club to bring extra stewards in then I cant see it remaining open which would be a massive shame..

Was in the North Bank to the right not interested in winding up away fans these days. maybe someone can say what happened there?
Did make me laugh the way the 14 and 15 year olds ran to try to confront the Bury fans knowing full well they would never get anywhere near them.

I blame true blue and the blue voice plus the ginger fella. Ridiculous behaviour they should all be ashamed of themselves

It's embarrassing to watch at times, but a lot of us have been there in our teens etc. The problem is the ones outside their teens who embarrass themselves more.

Little boys playing up to a few overgrown boys.

It would be interesting what what happen if a firm of any kind broke through the segregation, me thinks more runners than those willing to stand.

Don't make a mountain out of a molehill.

There was a small group of Bury fans, clearly smashed that were getting mouthy from the get go. They were the ones that were acting in the 'hard' manner and trying to approach us, they were told several times by stewards to wind it in.

When the incident happend with the 2 balls on the pitch, they overstepped the mark and the stewards were forced to use a bit of muscle.

The antics are going beyond banter though, a few older people need to grow up a little.

Also, all I read on here is how amazing the North Bank is, the atmosphere has been quiet for a while now. Maybe the heavies should try and lead some more singing and less Green street

The antics are going beyond banter though, a few older people need to grow up a little.

Also, all I read on here is how amazing the North Bank is, the atmosphere has been quiet for a while now. Maybe the heavies should try and lead some more singing and less Green street

You must have missed the drumming and singing all through the second half and ET then.

Lets face it the bunch of 14year olds who ran at the segregation between the sets of fans won't be there Saturday as its not £2 a ticket..

They reckon they are tough etc but we all know they would run a thousand miles

Don't see why these little boys should ruin it for the rest of us..

The north bank is great. Youth get to gob off.. Twenty somethings get to let off some steam
Older farts get to relive their youth n show their kids where they used to have fun before they got middle aged and boring
If there is the odd altercationso what. That's football

I think there needs to be better division in there than the net/flag thing. The club may not want to spend any money on the ground at the moment but if they want to continue having support from the best place in the ground, it will need to have better segregation.

Watched in disbelief as loads of blokes legged it from the periphery to try to get into the ruck, grow up people or you're going to cost us being in there.

to be fair the bury fans were at it from the start cant really blame southend fans for getting annoyed but think its a bit of a joke as the little 13 year old know they wont get anywhere near bury fans

I think there needs to be better division in there than the net/flag thing. The club may not want to spend any money on the ground at the moment but if they want to continue having support from the best place in the ground, it will need to have better segregation.

Watched in disbelief as loads of blokes legged it from the periphery to try to get into the ruck, grow up people or you're going to cost us being in there.

I have said to give us the costing as we will raise the money!

It seems nearly every match there's a scrap between us and the away fans! We always come on here and complain about it, and say how important it is. Stop intimidating the away fans! Trueblue has pushed for this, and it's all going to be ruined by idiots.

Tonight it seemed to start after a group throwing the ball onto the pitch during play; as soon as they saw it kicking off, they ran towards the away fans... Sadly, it seems North Bank attracts the people who think they're 'hard' and looking for a fight...

If we lose it, it's only a bit of time, it'll be such a shame.

You had around 12 Bury 'Lads' who traveled down kitted out in the usual fashion they are game lads lets face it as would be the same at any club and none of our kids would have stood there just ran away, but it should not even get to that in the first place!!!

Feeling like all the hard work is going to get undone now by plenty of ungrateful and uncontrollable *****

You had around 12 Bury 'Lads' who traveled down kitted out in the usual fashion they are game lads lets face it as would be the same at any club and none of our kids would have stood there just ran away, but it should not even get to that in the first place!!!

Feeling like all the hard work is going to get undone now by plenty of ungrateful and uncontrollable *****
I thought I saw you trying to calm the situation at the back of the stand, while one of our regular stewards (I think it was Liam) tried to do so at the front.

There needs to be clear division, even if it's just two 5' high walls, one either side of the goal and with a void in between them, with what can be stewarded positions at the top and the bottom, similar to what separates the family enclosure in the West from the main stand.

I thought I saw you trying to calm the situation at the back of the stand, while one of our regular stewards (I think it was Liam) tried to do so at the front.

There needs to be clear division, even if it's just two 5' high walls, one either side of the goal and with a void in between them, with what can be stewarded positions at the top and the bottom, similar to what separates the family enclosure in the West from the main stand.

Like I said in previous post Kay SUFC need to give me the figures and even if its just a railing like the one between the family and west with netting either side then that's a start!!

Also amount of security needs to be enhanced I would quite happy go on record now saying I could raise every game money for an extra 3 security guards based on £35 a game

I cant see the club putting any permanent segregation there, clearly need more orange coats. I can't see us getting the North for Gillingham or Brentford.

Well how about considering closing the North for the next home league game as a warning shot? Act like Muppets again and expect Miss Piggy to give you the chop.

This is a concession not a bloody right. If opps fans want to make something I have no problem with ours standing their ground and giving them hell and more in return. But make sure you drag the 13 year olds that probably started it with bravado taunting along with you as they try to rush for the exits home to Mummy.

Common sense would be,identify these idiots and ensure they donot get back in again.
I cannot believe someone doesnot know who these " supporters" are?

Oh please donot reply, we donot grass up our own supporters.
If you want the Northbank on a regular basis,then get rid of the cancer before it spreads too far

Back