• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

North Essex v South Essex

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prodigal Son @ Feb. 27 2006,08:40)]I had a meeting at work with some posh Chelsea fans last Monday after the Col U match and they said that all of the Col U fans at Stamford Bridge looked like farmers and were very strange. That's from a bunch of complete neutrals.
You say they were posh. Did they look a bit odd also? In my experience Chelsea fans are, for the most part, bloody ugly.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Uxbridge Shrimper @ Feb. 27 2006,17:14)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prodigal Son @ Feb. 27 2006,08:40)]I had a meeting at work with some posh Chelsea fans last Monday after the Col U match and they said that all of the Col U fans at Stamford Bridge looked like farmers and were very strange. That's from a bunch of complete neutrals.
You say they were posh. Did they look a bit odd also? In my experience Chelsea fans are, for the most part, bloody ugly.
They all live in multi millionaire houses in Kensington and are a bit like Prince Charles. I'd better not say whether I think royalty looks odd what with all the patriots on this site.

I just needed to emphasize these were comments from neutrals with no previousexperince of encountering Col U.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prodigal Son @ Feb. 27 2006,17:20)]They all live in multi millionaire houses in Kensington and are a bit like Prince Charles. I'd better not say whether I think royalty looks odd what with all the patriots on this site.
Ah, go on, say what you want. There'll be an equal number of people who'll back you up
smile.gif

4 reasons id rather blue than a u
bigger crowds at roots hall
better football club
bigger stadium
better people unlike Col******r ( complete arseholes )
and pikey we r ? i think thats canvey mr inbred

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southendfan @ Feb. 27 2006,21:37)]4 reasons id rather blue than a  u
bigger crowds at roots hall
better football club
bigger stadium
better people unlike Col******r ( complete arseholes )
and pikey we r ? i think thats canvey mr inbred
AND

Were top of the league ;)

Doubt half you lot will even turn up

Cos you can't get a ticket

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chrisblore @ Feb. 28 2006,19:08)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (col u @ Feb. 28 2006,18:48)]Doubt half you lot will even turn up

And why's that?

Cos you're ground's too small!
Oooooo, think that one backfired for him a little bit!
laugh.gif

Adding something else to the argument the A12 is even worse than the A127.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Csboy @ Mar. 01 2006,01:06)]Adding something else to the argument the A12 is even worse than the A127.
Amen to that. The A12 is almost as gay as the M1.... and they're always doing roadworks on it smoewhere, even when none are needed....

I hate that road.

Good thread
rock.gif

the strange thing is I think there are crap places and good places all over Essex.

I also think both towns are as guilty of the xr3i/xr2i and now Corsa problems as each other.

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barside Edd @ Mar. 01 2006,12:32)]I also think both towns are as guilty of the xr3i/xr2i and now Corsa problems as each other.

smile.gif
Here comes one now...

boom-tik boom-tik boom-tik boom-tik boom-tik BOOM TIKKA BOOK TIKKA BOOM TIKKA boom-tik boom-tik boom-tik boom-tik boom-tik

[b said:
Quote[/b] (South Bank Hank @ Mar. 01 2006,12:37)]boom-tik boom-tik boom-tik boom-tik boom-tik BOOM TIKKA BOOK TIKKA BOOM TIKKA boom-tik boom-tik boom-tik boom-tik boom-tik
I'm sure I heard that one today, yesterday, in fact, most days I seem to hear that car !!!!
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barside Edd @ Mar. 01 2006,12:43)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (South Bank Hank @ Mar. 01 2006,12:37)]boom-tik boom-tik boom-tik boom-tik boom-tik BOOM TIKKA BOOK TIKKA BOOM TIKKA boom-tik boom-tik boom-tik boom-tik boom-tik
I'm sure I heard that one today, yesterday, in fact, most days I seem to hear that car !!!!  
wink.gif
And what is it with these hub caps that keep spinning once the car has stopped
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Doubt half you lot will even turn up.

If giving an chance, we would fill up your little ground leaving the Col Ewes fans outside the ground. Most of us got ticket for the home end, I got ticket as well for Evening Gazette Main Stand alongside 6 of my mate - Col Ewe bit stupid to sell the home ticket to Southend Utd fans like us.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Murkey_Mouse @ Mar. 01 2006,14:05)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Doubt half you lot will even turn up.

If giving an chance, we would fill up your little ground leaving the Col Ewes fans outside the ground.  Most of us got ticket for the home end, I got ticket as well for Evening Gazette Main Stand alongside 6 of my mate - Col Ewe bit stupid to sell the home ticket to Southend Utd fans like us.
This raises the age-old question of potential trouble - glad I'm in the away section.

LJ_B
smile.gif

Back