• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

North Essex v South Essex

col u

First XI
Pasted from Col Utd message board.

This is something our Yorkshire friends might understand. Essex is actually two counties, like your Ridings. North Essex is a classy place that contains Englands oldest town, oysters, Tiptree jam and the landscapes that inspired John Constable. Divided from us by the River Crouch is Sarf Essex, which is full of loose women, dodgy geezers, burnt-out XR3i's, caravans and whelk stalls.

And on Saturday, we are declaring independence from the latter.

North essex is simply full of farmers and inbreds, I know which side of the border I'd prefer to be!

and how long did the halfwit spend thinking of another fruitless way to annoy us

pathetic really

[b said:
Quote[/b] (col u @ Feb. 26 2006,18:27)]Pasted from Col Utd message board.

This is something our Yorkshire friends might understand. Essex is actually two counties, like your Ridings. North Essex is a classy place that contains Englands oldest town, oysters, Tiptree jam and the landscapes that inspired John Constable. Divided from us by the River Crouch is Sarf Essex, which is full of loose women, dodgy geezers, burnt-out XR3i's, caravans and whelk stalls.

And on Saturday, we are declaring independence from the latter.
North Essex? Classy?

You're having a laugh!
laugh.gif

ahh he forgot one thing

south essex is top of the league
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

North Essex is so great that, of two towns of approximately the same size, the South Essex one has over twice as many fans willing to show local pride and support their local club. Why do you all support Ipswich instead of your own "classy" (
laugh.gif
) town? We may have our fair share of local glory hunters down here too, but at least we don't have all but about 3,000 of our residents jilting us in favour of a bog standard Championship side.

glare.gif

hah that made me chuckle. Loose women?
Last time I visited Col******r it looked 20982018007 times worse than southend, it really did look a sh!t hole. whats wrong with loose women anyway ;p

[b said:
Quote[/b] ((S)(U)(F)(C) @ Feb. 26 2006,18:32)]North essex is simply full of farmers and inbreds, I know which side of the border I'd prefer to be!
I had a meeting at work with some posh Chelsea fans last Monday after the Col U match and they said that all of the Col U fans at Stamford Bridge looked like farmers and were very strange. That's from a bunch of complete neutrals.

Oh please! Give it a rest. Looked like farmers did we? How so, exactly? Smocks, floppy hats and grass betwen our teeth?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Larry @ Feb. 27 2006,10:34)]Looked like farmers did we? How so, exactly? Smocks, floppy hats and grass betwen our teeth?
Don't be silly - that's a cartoon stereotype of a farmer. You lot are more like your modern sinister farmers with eyebrows on your cheeks and Fred West tanktops who'd shoot any strangers on your land as soon as look at them
laugh.gif

Nothing better than a good Monday morning chuckle!!

Are they forgetting we have such fine places as Canvey Island!? I think they are!

He was going on bout burnout XR2s.....Well Col******r hosted f*cking Pimp My Ride UK

Rather loose women than loose sheep.

rock.gif

And we all know how all the sheep in Col******r became 'loose'.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper2thecore @ Feb. 27 2006,15:54)]What a load of crap, north essex is sh!t
Sometimes, amid all the prevarication, someone comes up with an argument that gets right to the truth of the matter...

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prodigal Son @ Feb. 27 2006,08:40)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ((S)(U)(F)© @ Feb. 26 2006,18:32)]North essex is simply full of farmers and inbreds, I know which side of the border I'd prefer to be!
I had a meeting at work with some posh Chelsea fans last Monday after the Col U match and they said that all of the Col U fans at Stamford Bridge looked like farmers and were very strange. That's from a bunch of complete neutrals.
Well there you go then, proof from an unbiased opinion
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (South Bank Hank @ Feb. 27 2006,15:58)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper2thecore @ Feb. 27 2006,15:54)]What a load of crap, north essex is sh!t
Sometimes, amid all the prevarication, someone comes up with an argument that gets right to the truth of the matter...

biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

might as well lock this thread now.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prodigal Son @ Feb. 27 2006,08:40)]I had a meeting at work with some posh Chelsea fans last Monday after the Col U match and they said that all of the Col U fans at Stamford Bridge looked like farmers and were very strange. That's from a bunch of complete neutrals.
I thought we had already proved this to be the case?

Col Ewe weirdos

Back