• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Head for Telford Way. Then just drive around from there:thumbsup:
Thanks Cobblers it's great when opposing fans help each other!! Good luck for the rest of the season, well after 4.50 tomorrow afternoon anyway!! :winking:

The Elizabeth tower. Do I win a prize?

Nope - although the Tower is now named The Elizabeth Tower, the question refers to the clock, this is simply known as the Great Clock.. :raspberry:

The Great Bell however - That's got an interesting name, and in no way related to a Jeremy.. :winking:

The tactics have been awful this season and we lost a few good players this Summer which didn't seem to have been replaced with any quality (although after the Millwall game it looks like if they play to their potential they are good enough, whereas previous appearances made them look non league standard). There have also been rumours that Phil Brown lost the dressing room after he looked set to leave us for Bolton (which didn't end up materialising). Whether that is true or not I don't know but apparently the air was cleared before the Millwall game and post match interviews seemed to emphasize the team spirit being great so hopefully that's now been sorted. We played the best we have in a very long time against Millwall with a 5-4-1 so that's probably what we'll use against you, if we can recapture the energy of that game we could cause you a few more problems than the form book would suggest.

This sums things up well, but I wouldn't say we played 5-4-1 against Millwall. Demetriou played right wing with McLaughlin on the left so it was more like a 4-5-1 in my opinion.

The view from the other side: Northampton Town

ECHOSPORT chats to Northampton Town fan Chris Rivett ahead of Saturday's clash with Southend United.

More...

Back