• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Delighted for David Martin Though. I really hope he grasps this opportunity firmly. And a little ask of Luggy, give him a lengthy run this time.

Delighted for David Martin Though. I really hope he grasps this opportunity firmly. And a little ask of Luggy, give him a lengthy run this time.

Me too, and to those at the top, lay off the lad and let him play without having to worry about his contract. I think given time, and without Hall over-shadowing him, he could be a great asset. Like others seem to, for me this "foot injury" is a convenient excuse to mask the fact he is off.

May be off. But lets wait and see for official clarification of that. Certainly a great player for us but maybe the potential fee for him will be wise to take now or otherwise he may have sulked and been a shadow of what we know he is capable of.

i think Sturrock isnt happy bout the left back situation, Tried prosser then Straker now back to Prosser! Would be good to see a decent loanee coming in (Danny Potts from West Ham)

I think Prosser is there because apparently Northampton have abundantly improved on the counter attack so to try and stem the tide Prosser gets the nod. Straker has been poor defensively. Good chance for Martin to roam as its unlikely Prosser will go forward much himself.

Back