• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yep me thundersley shrimper and matty shrimper will be in attendance

The lad and I will be in attendance along with my Shrimper mate living in Northants exile. Hope you can pay on the day as I won't have a chance to get down to the ground before Saturday.

Me and my girls will be their. One of my fave away games season before last, Easter Monday Beach Party, won a thriller 3-2. Goals from Christophe, Barnard & Robinson on our late season run which nearly got us to a play-off place and ultimately helped in Northampton getting relegated on goal difference.

Is it pay on the day and how much ? We should take over 1000 i would have thought. Be about my 3rd or 4th trip and i have yet to see a defeat. lets hope we keep that up.

Is it pay on the day and how much ? We should take over 1000 i would have thought. Be about my 3rd or 4th trip and i have yet to see a defeat. lets hope we keep that up.

Yep pay on the door Tom. We've been allocated 1000 seats, but if we were to take more they wouldn't turn people away.

We haven't lost at Sixfields in our last 6 games, plus haven't lost to Northampton in 10 outings. Plus, they haven't won yet this season, and we're on a roll, so will be very optimistic about this Saturday

I've got to be at a wedding in Rayleigh at 7.30pm. I'm thinking I may be able to make it but need to figure out the logistics a bit more.

Yep pay on the door Tom. We've been allocated 1000 seats, but if we were to take more they wouldn't turn people away.

We haven't lost at Sixfields in our last 6 games, plus haven't lost to Northampton in 10 outings. Plus, they haven't won yet this season, and we're on a roll, so will be very optimistic about this Saturday

They're due a win then? Dammit!

I wish you wouldnt say these things, you no what we are like.

Could be a big home crowd sat,i was speaking to a Northampton supporter today at work and he reckons loads will be there because they have liverpool away in the Carling,and they will need ticket stubs from our fixture for Anfield trip.

Could be a big home crowd sat,i was speaking to a Northampton supporter today at work and he reckons loads will be there because they have liverpool away in the Carling,and they will need ticket stubs from our fixture for Anfield trip.

Ahh, I spy a money-making scheme a la Southend Vs Hull City prior to Man Utd.

I wish you wouldnt say these things, you no what we are like.

Not just that, but as you may know, i'm normally quite pessimistic. Last season I went into about 3-4 games at Roots Hall feeling optimistic. Those games were Tranmere, Wycombe, Exeter and Yeovil and well, we know how they turned out. Looks like i've proper jinxed it :)

Back