• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Northampton

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
As this saturday is the penultimate away day fixture for our boys and technically a local derby by third division standards, lets get as many of us up there as possible and create a party atmosphere, its only an hour and a half up the road so there is no excuses!. We should take over a thousand up there no problem, so get down the club shop and get your tickets.. STEVIE TILSONS HAVING A PARTY BRING YOUR VODKA AND BACARDI.

biggrin.gif

I will unfortunately be in Keele, oddly, with a Northampton fan, but I'll be there in spirit!

I had been planning to go to this. But am having problems getting through to the Ticket Office. Even when I get through i'm not sure they are going to post them to me due to the shortage of time. The Official site says they have to be picked up in person.
sad.gif

I don't suppose any of you Locals fancies buying and picking up my ticket and I'll meet you in a pub pre match to give you the money and pick up the ticket.
rock.gif

Any kind person who could find their way to doing this can they PM me.

Cheers

Matt

Cambridge Blues are going to Northampton. It is one of the nearest games. If Peterborough and Notts County get relegated we have about six games almost as close as Roots Hall: Cambridge, Boston, Lincoln.

Better still, we go up and play Colchester (unless they go down!), Rushden, Brentford, etc.

See you Saturday. Let's get totally safe and I can relax until this August when it all starts all over again.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ April 13 2004,13:55)]How many tickets are we allocated?
We get the whole end behind the goal which is a nice stand similar in size to rushden for those who have been. I guess it holds around 1500.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 13 2004,15:07)]Cambridge Blues are going to Northampton. It is one of the nearest games. If Peterborough and Notts County get relegated we have about six games almost as close as Roots Hall: Cambridge, Boston, Lincoln.

Better still, we go up and play Colchester (unless they go down!), Rushden, Brentford, etc.

See you Saturday. Let's get totally safe and I can relax until this August when it all starts all over again.
My brother lives in Cambridge and is always doing his bit for the team, wearing the shirt, telling locals how good we are etc etc. Glad to hear there are other Blues in the city unless of course you are him as he is also going Saturday!

He goes to a few games home and way so maybe he could get in touch with you.

UTCB!!

biggrin.gif

Why are there no excuses for choosing not to line Northampton's pockets and not go to one particular away game?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bucks_blue @ April 13 2004,14:36)]I had been planning to go to this. But am having problems getting through to the Ticket Office. Even when I get through i'm not sure they are going to post them to me due to the shortage of time. The Official site says they have to be picked up in person.
sad.gif

I don't suppose any of you Locals fancies buying and picking up my ticket and I'll meet you in a pub pre match to give you the money and pick up the ticket.
rock.gif

Any kind person who could find their way to doing this can they PM me.

Cheers

Matt
I would have had similar problems but managed to pick mine up before the game yesterday after speaking to them on the blower a few hours before that.

Matt, I'm not 100% on whether i'm going yet, but will find out tomorrow when i go into my workpace and find out. If i do go, i obviously need to go down there myself, and i'll get you for you. I'll send you a PM and let you know!

Kev

cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matty the Shrimper @ April 13 2004,20:53)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ April 13 2004,13:50)]As this saturday is the penultimate away day fixture for our boys
Rochdale not count then?  
rock.gif

wink.gif
Oh Dear!

Go find a dictionary
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

I would definately have been there this weekend, however instead I will be wearing my Silver LDV shirt around Blackpool on a stag weekend.
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matty the Shrimper @ April 13 2004,20:53)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ April 13 2004,13:50)]As this saturday is the penultimate away day fixture for our boys
Rochdale not count then?  
rock.gif

wink.gif
oh dear matt, look in the dictionary!! PENULTIMATE...

tounge.gif

So whos bringing, balloons, drums, flags, confetti etc, Looks like its gonna be a sellout at the sixfields, so we better make sure we fill our end and have our vocal chords working to full effect. If you havent got your ticket for sat go get it, its gonna be warm and sunny and a real party atmosphere. Bring it on...
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beefy @ April 14 2004,01:50)]I would definately have been there this weekend, however instead I will be wearing my Silver LDV shirt around Blackpool on a stag weekend.
cool.gif
Mrs Southender is in Blackpool this weekend and said she will be wearing her southend shirt with pride.

Is there something going on that i should know about?
ghostface.gif

Back