• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Norwich dont bid for Eastwood

steveo

mine to stay the same please
Canaries chase Halford
Norwich boss Nigel Worthington has confirmed his interest in Col******r's Greg Halford.
Skysports

laugh.gif

They lose one of their star players - we keep one of ours. Seems smart business all round. snap him up!

With that £7m burning a hole in his body warmer he could buy both Halford & Eastwood...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUBBlue @ Jan. 23 2006,13:49)]With that £7m burning a hole in his body warmer he could buy both Halford & Eastwood...
and still have some left over for some of delia's cook books

Indeed they could afford both.... but I'll worry if Norwich actually confirm they are interested and not before.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Jan. 23 2006,13:53)]Yeah but they've got to pay Crewe a sell-on fee of six figures
150k according to the BBC, hardly going to make much of a dent in 7 mil, is it?

If they could take Halford and/or Danns, I'd be laughing all the way to the Championship.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MilkeySUFC @ Jan. 23 2006,14:54)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Jan. 23 2006,13:53)]Yeah but they've got to pay Crewe a sell-on fee of six figures
Think you read that wrong!

£1.5million goes to Crewe. Crewe have done extremely well out of that deal collecting £4.5million for an excellent player, but certainly not a top-class forward in my opinion which his value now suggests...

[b said:
[b said:
But thats only 2% I am sure I read it was 20% or 1.5M

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Einstein @ Jan. 23 2006,15:27)]
[b said:
[b said:
Think you read that wrong!

£1.5million goes to Crewe.  Crewe have done extremely well out of that deal collecting £4.5million for an excellent player, but certainly not a top-class forward in my opinion which his value now suggests...
D'oh. How silly do I feel?
oops.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Firestorm @ Jan. 23 2006,15:45)]
[b said:
[b said:
But thats only 2% I am sure I read it was 20% or 1.5M
Just to reiterate....
oops.gif

[b said:
[b said:
Norwich message board said it was in region of £1m they had to pay Crewe. I'm sure I saw this on SSN too.

Any way who cares about the economics - Col U sell best player. Sounds good to me!

Back