• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Norwich manager

RobM.

Manager
I hate to re-awaken the rumours but Mr. Worthington said "I'm looking to bring in a young striker with promise...one for the future!".
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (RobM. @ Jan. 04 2005,13:25)]I hate to re-awaken the rumours but Mr. Worthington said "I'm looking to bring in a young striker with promise...one for the future!".
rock.gif
While this could refer to any number of young strikers, the fact that there was a rumour 10 days ago about this does worry me a little.

Of course the club should cash in if it gets a great offer but it would also lead to a certain amount of deflation just at a time when things are looking the best they have for a long time.

We shall soon see...................

SS

If you've got £1m to spare, along with a nice sell on fee, then feel free to come knocking Mr Worthington.
wink.gif

Have no fears people.

Tilly has said it's rubbish and I doubt he'd lie to us.

(What King and Martin do is another matter.
wink.gif
)

On the "Rumour Mill" on the 5Live morning programme they linked Norwich with £250k bid for Bobby Zamora.  He's been one for the future for a long time now & seemes to have proved that he can't cut it, but if it's true it'll do me fine.  
smile.gif

Why was a thread about the possibility of an interest of a Premiersh*te team in one of our players moved?  Can't have a front page that's in the right year, but we can move topics needlessly.  
rock.gif

Back