• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Not being paid

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawrenceaustin

Schoolboy
I think this is already known but I know for certain that certain coaches and academy staff and players havent been paid for December, I think it's out of order, there are real issues with our club.... on another note I was at a kids party in bexley today with no other than michael Turner, had some interesting things to say about Southend, he is now working as an agent he did say he enjoyed his time at Southend and liked the fact that his last game before retirement was Sunderland last season, he thought bond was the wrong appointment and he agreed that the expensive senior players needed to go as they hadn't been pulling their weight, really nice guy, just thought I would share

Does Michael Turner fancy a game next Saturday at home to Tranmere? Did you ask ?

I think this is already known but I know for certain that certain coaches and academy staff and players havent been paid for December, I think it's out of order, there are real issues with our club.... on another note I was at a kids party in bexley today with no other than michael Turner, had some interesting things to say about Southend, he is now working as an agent he did say he enjoyed his time at Southend and liked the fact that his last game before retirement was Sunderland last season, he thought bond was the wrong appointment and he agreed that the expensive senior players needed to go as they hadn't been pulling their weight, really nice guy, just thought I would share

Ron " Nothing to see here"

Met him a few times over the years is a top bloke. Ironic though he was one of those players last year saying they need to go.

we need hungry players who a desperate And passionate to play and win

I did a bit of asking around on the socials on this and it appears that due to christmas the payroll cut off date was missed to the payments were processed slightly late but everyone has been paid.

It's not very professional but if it's true it's embarrassing rather than anything more sinister

I've had some friends have exactly the same issue with their employers. It is not uncommon.

(Although one of them tells me he got an extra £50 to cover any bank fees.)

I did a bit of asking around on the socials on this and it appears that due to christmas the payroll cut off date was missed to the payments were processed slightly late but everyone has been paid.

It's not very professional but if it's true it's embarrassing rather than anything more sinister
my employer did exactly this. my pay should have come in overnight but instead it showed up in my account at the end of the following day.

It's the type of mistake that should be resolved in a day or two, not a week or two.

I know there are numerous companies involved under Ron’s umbrella and I have no idea which ‘company’ pays the wages but one of them managed to clear a lot of big debts a few months back if we recall, so there’s money in the system somewhere.

I know there are numerous companies involved under Ron’s umbrella and I have no idea which ‘company’ pays the wages but one of them managed to clear a lot of big debts a few months back if we recall, so there’sthere was money in the system somewhere.

Fixed that for you.

I guess the refund for the Bury match to season ticket holders is around somewhere too or was there a donation to the strengthen the team fund I missed?
Does that mean all season ticket holders are creditors?
Just a thought.

I still haven't been paid but I suppose players come first.

Sounds like bs to me! I can tell you that matchday staff have definitely still not been paid, not sure about the youth setup who had also not been paid.

I guess the refund for the Bury match to season ticket holders is around somewhere too or was there a donation to the strengthen the team fund I missed?
Just a thought.
Had totally forgot that we are a game short on our ST......Ron will be pleased you've reminded him...Should at least be acknowledged, but in the current mess will be the last one on the to do list

Just a thought.

Unlikely. The terms and conditions associated with the season tickets are likely to exclude any issues which are out of the club's control.

A number of League One sides are offering a small reduction on next season's season ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back