• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Not being paid

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. I’ve heard he was injured but even if he wasn’t .. he’d not have played I can pretty much guarantee. Sol has made up his mind about him it seems. Annoyingly, Cox at his prime would’ve been the difference today.

To be fair, Cox in his prime was a top end championship forward and full international.

Apologies seems a few threads gone off topic lately, hey ho it happens. Will remember not to do so in future
No worries, but as the post match thread has just gone up and the discussion here was about his performance today I thought I would mention it.

Have I entered the Matrix or something? This thread has now turned from not being paid to a players thread and we have another thread started about Ron and his wages fiasco.
What is going on! :Dizzy:

Have I entered the Matrix or something? This thread has now turned from not being paid to a players thread and we have another thread started about Ron and his wages fiasco.
What is going on! :Dizzy:

Someone asked where was Cox today, on this thread for some reason, and that's how it all started. Yes, let's get it back to paid or not paid.

Spoke to some stewards today. They have not been paid. Honestly I'm totally disgusted by Ron.
If this is indeed the case, please can you get a contact number to me.

Exactly what I was going to say. Where was Simon Cox today?
Simon Cox was involved in hospitality today, was down along pitchside when we went through with the JBs and sat chatting with Rhys in the dugout for some time.

Right lets close this thread now you have a nice new one:Facepalm: and this one has just about run its course.

If you want to talk about players today or whatever find the correct thread.

Now do I take the Red pill or the Blue one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back