• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Not one to doubt our away form but.....

sufcintheprem

This is a modified caption
Darlo have only scored 9 games in 9 home games. Take our game out of that equation and their record looks more like

P W D L F A Pts
8 2 3 3 5 8 9

Then again, if you take the game at Rushden out of the equation, they have the joint most solid defence in the league.

P W D L F A Pts
8 3 3 3 9 6 12

Makes you wonder which one will be on display tonight...

(Hopes no-one saw the post in time to see the blindingly obvious mistake pre-edit)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Dec. 07 2004,15:03)]Darlo have only scored 9 games in 9 home games.  Take our game out of that equation and their record looks more like

P   W   D   L   F   A       Pts
8   2    3   3   5   8        9

Then again, if you take the game at Rushden out of the equation, they have the joint most solid defence in the league.

P   W   D   L   F   A       Pts
8   3    3   3   9   6        12

Makes you wonder which one will be on display tonight...

(Hopes no-one saw the post in time to see the blindingly obvious mistake pre-edit)
Fascinating. No, really.

Sorry have I read that correctly?

What has that got to do with Southend?

What the hell. That makes no sense. Never listen to that man with the Collymore photo again.

Still....I think he meant to say

Darlo have scored 9 goals in 9 home games. Take the Southend game out of that equation and their record looks more like

P W D L F A Pts
8 2 3 3 5 8 9

Then again, if you take the Southend game at Rushden out of the equation, they have the joint most solid defence in the league.

P W D L F A Pts
9 3 3 3 9 6 12

Makes you wonder which Southend team will be on display tonight...

(Hopes no-one saw the post in time to see the blindingly obvious mistake pre-edit. Actually, I've managed to be ******** enough to miss about ten mistakes in spite of looking at it two times and I'm happily admitting this to the world when I could have just left this out)

Poor lad. I'm normally impressed with his clarity and vigour when presenting poignant arguments. In addition, his ability to consider both sides and make informed, rational decisions particularly impresses me.

But he clearly has no idea with this post.

Big Dave

(Completely unaffiliated with SAFE or its members)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Dec. 07 2004,16:57)]But he clearly has no idea with this post.

Big Dave

(Completely unaffiliated with SAFE or its members)
Thanks Big Dave. That's cleared it up although you may want to have mentioned that Rushden's mini-table is their home form.

Back