• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Can I ask why post's were deleted? What rules were breached? Apart from speaking the truth. You guys really don't do yourselves any favours.

Have you voted twice 'MK'? :omg:

I recommend a place on the next FIFA Committee!

Quick question, Did we ever have any Southend United players that also played for Hullbridge Sports?

He asked me to lend him £70,000,000 once. I don't think 50K will make much difference.

£70 million? blimey your pension pot must be massive. :winking:

Voted. :thumbsup:

Standing by for the fireworks. :hijacked: :thread closed:

Exact reason why people think the mods on here are ***** sometimes.
Perhaps he is fed up with people making ridiculous comments and had lost the will to live to write a drawn out reply explaining what should be bloody obvious. This is not the first charitable post to find itself on the main forum and no doubt it won’t be the last.personally I applaud that, if the site makes the difference between hullbridge winning or loosing then surely it was a rule worth breaking?

As an aside it’s been enlightening seeing how many on here have a connection with the club. I grew up in hullbridge ( my mum is still there and was a dinner lady at the school for 30 years). I played for the u11s to u 16,s, back then(1984 ish) you went straight to men’s football. We played the men’s team in a friendly and they literally kicked us off the pitch. It put many of us off including the manager and we folded. Like many my dad helped build the club house and I have fond memories of dads and sons holidays to pakefield and having a team from America stay with us. Alas we never got to do the return trip.

Never had any connection with Hullbridge sports even though i used to watch a lot of local football down at Southchurch park when i was a kid,most watched Thorpe Athletic or Monach Sports . Anyway have voted so they got a vote all the way from the Philippines.:smile:

Blimey, who'd have though a vote for Hullbridge Sports would cause so much furore! :omg:

voted for hullbridge - i follow all the local essex non-league sides - regrettably from the comfort of the media these days, but hullbridge certainly have the space for a better ground so i hope they win the money

I voted for Aylesbury. Well, we are supposed to vote local...and I've forgiven the town for 1989.

Back