• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Not sure if this is somewhere else.

J

The Chameleon
But, without being libellous...Did Maher punch moose, and is he serving a club ban??

Anyone heard about this?

I heard something about a bust up with Moussa but not 100% sure of the truth in it.

It is supposedly down to a respect issue. I think the lads were training over at B&L and the ball went off and KM told Moussa to go and get the ball. Mousssse told him where to stick it and it all kicked off from their. Im not sure if there was any handbags or not, but i know there was a falling out!

Kev

what i have heard about it is that moose started acting in a cocky way and told maher he was next in line not him and maher smacked him only rumour though

It is supposedly down to a respect issue. I think the lads were training over at B&L and the ball went off and KM told Moussa to go and get the ball. Mousssse told him where to stick it and it all kicked off from their. Im not sure if there was any handbags or not, but i know there was a falling out!

Kev

I would of told him where to stick it if he had of said that to me!! Up his ****.

I would of told him where to stick it if he had of said that to me!! Up his ****.

Ricey wants Maher to stick something up his @rse? Jebus, the Maher obsessivness has reached new heights on this forum :o

Yea, apparantly Moussa was, in Maher's words, 'muggin me off, in front of my pals.' ;)

Back