• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Would you select him?

• I should say! We want entertainment!

Votes: 102 71.8%
  • Not a chance, mush!

Votes: 40 28.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Given the injury crisis I would. I have lost all respect for him as a player but you cannot argue with the talent. He is just as liable to cost us three points as he is gain us three but given that he is a match winner on his day I would take a chance.

Bilel needs to be in the shop window and we need three points and bodies. Personally its a ok arrangement until the end of the season. Cant see us ever renewing his contract.

I have always said we should have him back regardless of injury situation.

Ok he did not come back for training, was a pain, and said he did not want to play.

I don't care just love him in the team.

My respect for him is 0
My respect for his ability is 8/10

With the injuries I don't think we have much choice else our season may fall apart!

Imagen Bilel and Cresswell at CB! Best CB partnership in l2?

My respect for him is 0
My respect for his ability is 8/10

With the injuries I don't think we have much choice else our season may fall apart!

Imagen Bilel and Cresswell at CB! Best CB partnership in l2?

Personally think CB is the last place we should play him. He dives in far too much and he gives away pens and free kicks as a result.

From Twitter-

Astonishing news - Ilfracombe Hotel tells me Mohsni has checked in with others incl Lund...and is in squad

Personally think CB is the last place we should play him. He dives in far too much and he gives away pens and free kicks as a result.

What about that role infront of the back 4? He had an eye for a pass and that way we have cover?

I feel alone on this one, bilel is not the answer to our current injury crisis. He is very much an individual and if I was currently one of the bench warmers regardless of whether I am good enough or not I would feel betrayed in away.

A very loose cannon . would not get into my starting 11 or even on the bench .Folk say turn the other cheek .But sorry the guy has been given enough chances he did not want to be apart of this club .And all I can see is more trouble in the changing room ..

What about that role infront of the back 4? He had an eye for a pass and that way we have cover?

Think the anchor is a position that requires discipline and I dont think that is Mosh at all. Happy to be wrong but personally would be tempted to have him on the wing.

I've always thought he is best at CB, wasn't going to go today, started getting tempted after the loan signing last night and now I'm 100% there

Personally I get the Jitters with Mohsni Monster at CB - would prefer him up front or out wide coming in.

Interesting poll figures - 3 out of 4 people want him back .... but if you took note of those posting, you would say it was the other way round ......

Once again the silent majority strikes back .......:thumbsup:

I don't like him, however if he doesn't play bar some Smith heroics we'll be conceding 3 or 4 today, hopefully he's learnt a lot about discipline in the last year.

Only Only Only because he have very little choice in terms of experienced players and the Orient game is huge!!!

I have absolutley no respect for him as a man, for his antics and I still don't know whether he is trustworthy & skilled enough to hold down a regular place in a regular position, However, if Karma exists then he pays big what he owes us and sends us to Wembley.

If it backfires, I think Sturrock may need to take the hit as time and time again he has giving him so many chances and cast away decent players for much less. I hope it works our for Sturrock, the club and us fans.

I hope I am singing his praises come Wednesday very late evening.

Please Bilel, show us your passion and skills and redeem yourself somewhat, earn your move with everyones blessing. Please do not let us down once agaian.

Interesting poll figures - 3 out of 4 people want him back .... but if you took note of those posting, you would say it was the other way round ......

Once again the silent majority strikes back .......:thumbsup:

If this question was asked had Tomlin, Timlin, Barker, Phillips, Laird are been available then I would expect it would have been nearer 80/85% saying no!!!

We are desperate and regardless if he is a complete nutter, we need his x factor

Back