• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Would you select him?

• I should say! We want entertainment!

Votes: 102 71.8%
  • Not a chance, mush!

Votes: 40 28.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He will score today and all the deluded Southend fans will forget the past and praise him again as their hero. Don't like the bloke and think it's a huge gamble playing him I'm in the minority who would continue to leave him out despite our injury problems. Will cause more harm than good in the team morale

Thought it would come to this what with the injuries we have. The bloke needs to knuckle down and perform to the best of his abilities when playing and show mental maturity. If he does that then he would have part repaid us and will earn a move elsewhere next season.

Yes, but we all know that you have had an obsessive, personal vendetta against him since he ran over your cat, stole your parking space and ****ed on your fireworks.

PS And a personal bug bear; it's "should've" not "should of".[/QUOTE]

Spot on. Absolutely no excuse for poor English. Even Bilel know's it should be "should've"

Yes, but we all know that you have had an obsessive, personal vendetta against him since he ran over your cat, stole your parking space and ****ed on your fireworks.

PS And a personal bug bear; it's "should've" not "should of".

Has he got compromising photos of you or something? The man is a huge disruptive influence and I am shocked by Sturrock's total U-Turn over this. I expect it'll come round to bite him on the bum and it's the last throw of the dice for our ailing season.

Has he got compromising photos of you or something? The man is a huge disruptive influence and I am shocked by Sturrock's total U-Turn over this. I expect it'll come round to bite him on the bum and it's the last throw of the dice for our ailing season.

I think you'll find that the most cancerous influences in the dressing room were the guys who left last Summer.

Am I glad we lost? No.

Why wasn't I at the match? Really none of your business.

Was his sending off inevitable? Yes.

Stop apologising for him and blaming other people for his actions. The man is not mentally capable to be a football player and he lost us this game, and pretty much screwed up last season.

Am I glad we lost? No.

Why wasn't I at the match? Really none of your business.

Was his sending off inevitable? Yes.

Stop apologising for him and blaming other people for his actions. The man is not mentally capable to be a football player and he lost us this game, and pretty much screwed up last season.

Because most things your write are utter tripe and you do not even appear to attend any matches!!! Not sure how someone can be so opinionated.

As for Mohsni, I trust your comment was not aimed at me? I can't stand the guy

Because most things your write are utter tripe and you do not even appear to attend any matches!!! Not sure how someone can be so opinionated.

As for Mohsni, I trust your comment was not aimed at me? I can't stand the guy

As I said it's none of your business why I don't attend matches. Certainly nothing to do with Ron or Sturrock.

Having been in an internet vacuum having left my phone at home when I left for work today, it wasn't until I got to the game that I see the rumours had become truth.

I didn't want him back. I love the guy's commitment but the way he went about trying to get a move, badly advised or not, was dreadful. I can't forgive the way he treated the club I support & I certainly wasn't going to be applauding his name being read out over the PA. However PS is a man I have great respect for so as much as I disagree with it, let's see how it pan's out.

A few headers well won, well you'd expect that of a CB, some nice touches instead of hoofing away & then lets try to take the blokes head off, and there we have it, still an ill-disciplined player who on balance does more harm than good. PS was lost for words on BBC Essex when asked if he'd play again for SUFC, but the answer is surely never again, risky decision gone badly wrong.

But you know what surprised me more? Fan's in the East applauding him as he trudged off, can one of those explain just WTF you were applauding?

Having been in an internet vacuum having left my phone at home when I left for work today, it wasn't until I got to the game that I see the rumours had become truth.

I didn't want him back. I love the guy's commitment but the way he went about trying to get a move, badly advised or not, was dreadful. I can't forgive the way he treated the club I support & I certainly wasn't going to be applauding his name being read out over the PA. However PS is a man I have great respect for so as much as I disagree with it, let's see how it pan's out.

A few headers well won, well you'd expect that of a CB, some nice touches instead of hoofing away & then lets try to take the blokes head off, and there we have it, still an ill-disciplined player who on balance does more harm than good. PS was lost for words on BBC Essex when asked if he'd play again for SUFC, but the answer is surely never again, risky decision gone badly wrong.

But you know what surprised me more? Fan's in the East applauding him as he trudged off, can one of those explain just WTF you were applauding?

Put to one side how he treated the club for moment.
Yes that's a big issue and worthy of debate etc , but let's look at todays incident shall we.

You say you were at the game , but I've no idea where you sat or what your view of the tackle was.
Yes he caught the man , but 'accidental and mistimed' is a world away from 'malicious and deliberate' and it was clearly the former.
I commented on another thread that the ref was 'waiting to make a name for himself' and someone took an opposing view as it was deemed we and the player were not high profile etc.
Well believe me , this ref would have known about Mohsni's season and I believe he acted with that in mind.
I am not defending any of his past actions , but he was treated harshly today IMO.

As for Sturrocks decision - what would you have him do ?
The man ( PS ) has been great for us , so don't start knocking him now for trying to put out a team to compete.

Well on the radio Barry Corr didn't blame him, is glad he's back, likes him and wants him to stay.

Can't be all bad, can he?

Well there you go. I'm off to put my daughter bed, cook dinner and watch a film. See you tomorrow. I may even be positive about it, you never know.

Back