• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

yogi bear up the cagire

Life President⭐
German health authorities have claimed that "tests on the suspect cucumbers had shown a trace of a different strain of E.coli" and thus, they were not responsible for the present outbreak. Well, that's OK then, we can all return to eating healthy salad, with no fear for the consequences. :smile: HANG ON A MINUTE!..............what did I just write, "trace of a different strain of E.coli" Are we to suppose that this different strain of E.coli is 'A' OK???? :nope: What's going on here?
I for one have been getting more and more concerned about the methods Spanish farmers employ to produce quantity and all year provision of certain items, especially fruit. It is one thing that their produce may not be ecologically nor environmentally correct, it is completely another when it may lead to serious illness or death. Over to you Barna!.................of course Catalonia is not responsible for what they produce down south. :winking:

Factory farming, not good fer man nor beast. Traces of cow **** are often reported in McBurgers and alike due to the intensive way cattle is slaughtered, one of the many reasons I shy away from fast food.

Two cucumbers in my fridge went in the recycling bin this week. I hope the pigs enjoy them.

Factory farming, not good fer man nor beast. Traces of cow **** are often reported in McBurgers and alike due to the intensive way cattle is slaughtered, one of the many reasons I shy away from fast food.

Two cucumbers in my fridge went in the recycling bin this week. I hope the pigs enjoy them.

Such a ****ing girl

Tesco had cucumbers on BOGOF yesterday but as they were grown in Kent, I had no qualms in buying them. Buy BRITISH!!!!

You *******, contaminating my bacon.

German health authorities have claimed that "tests on the suspect cucumbers had shown a trace of a different strain of E.coli" and thus, they were not responsible for the present outbreak. Well, that's OK then, we can all return to eating healthy salad, with no fear for the consequences. :smile: HANG ON A MINUTE!..............what did I just write, "trace of a different strain of E.coli" Are we to suppose that this different strain of E.coli is 'A' OK???? :nope: What's going on here?
I for one have been getting more and more concerned about the methods Spanish farmers employ to produce quantity and all year provision of certain items, especially fruit. It is one thing that their produce may not be ecologically nor environmentally correct, it is completely another when it may lead to serious illness or death. Over to you Barna!.................of course Catalonia is not responsible for what they produce down south. :winking:

Eating Spanish steak's pretty risky these days as you never know when it's going to be contaminated with clenbuterol.

A cucumber wrapped in a bin bag is easily mistaken for a sawn off shotgun by bank staff.

Especially if you are wearing a Balaclava.

Apparently the German outtbreak is a completely new strain of E.coli. There I was, ignorantly believing that you contracted E. coli just from not cooking meat well enough. Just heard on the French radio that it can come from anywhere, even the water used for irrigating crops. :omg: This is a bit frightening, isn't it?

Buy Midi fruit and vegetables(as I'm sure you do).They taste much better.:winking:
On a more serious note, I share your concerns about the production methods used down South.Apart from anything else, the countryside doesn't look too great covered with vast swathes of plastic sheeting either.

Take that vegetarians.

keeping it real eating my McPoo burgers and frozen pizzas.

Did you know that after high dose antibiotics to fight an infection, patients are sometimes treated with a poo enema from a family member?

Funny to hear someone on the Tele saying basically to avoid eating salad for the time being, oh the irony!

Back