• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Notts County

Me (and my missus) 12:40 out of Jávea ... to the pub at 12:50 ...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (W4 Shrimper @ Sep. 13 2004,18:43)]Me (and my pal Gav). 10:55 out of St Pancras.
Wimp!

Gremlin and at least 6 other creepy crawlies will be on the 09.55

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gremlin @ Sep. 14 2004,09:49)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (W4 Shrimper @ Sep. 13 2004,18:43)]Me (and my pal Gav). 10:55 out of St Pancras.
Wimp!

I'm a disgrace I know.

If I have a can of Guinness with my breakfast, is that ok?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Sep. 14 2004,10:11)]James did you get my email?
Did indeed Dave, I'll drop you a line some time this morning...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (W4 Shrimper @ Sep. 14 2004,10:10)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gremlin @ Sep. 14 2004,09:49)]
[b said:
Wimp!

I'm a disgrace I know.

If I have a can of Guinness with my breakfast, is that ok?
Mmmmmm maybe. ON your breakfast would be better though.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (one flew over the cockles nest @ Sep. 14 2004,10:32)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Sep. 14 2004,10:16)]Cheers mate.
Ive e-mailed you too James did you get it?

Theres 20 of us on the 10.55, looking forward to some sandwiches and champagne
No. But I'll keep an eye out for twenty fellow Shrimpers having a quiet drink on the train.

I'm sure it'll be a low-key affair, so best one of you wear a carnation in your lapel so I can recognise you.

The dog will be there with the cokcroach and keep the faith with his drunken lout of a mate Drunken Duncan.

I heard a rumour the man who likes trains might make an appearance so anyone who is sick bullsh*t posts can give him a good kicking.

Green people carrier leaving Hadleigh in Suffolk at 10am. Two seats taken, five spare to pick up mass SUFC fan strays roaming A14/A1 if required. Stones, Moyet, on CD. Supply of crisps to be munched. Stories of Willie Coulson and Mickey Laverick to be re-lived.
Never been to Meadow Lane. Looks good on cam on bbc sport site.

Working. Unfortunately/fortunately ...

Kev

tounge.gif
wink.gif

8 something out of pancreas. be there. have a good number of lagers. and be singing loud for the team.

lol - St. Pancreas!

I shall be on the 9am from St. Pancras with little brother.

Back