• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ozzie

Manager
Well done Roy,no fan of his,but changed things 2nd half,after a poor 1st and we won...now to beat our "brother Jocks"..being older & a Brit,remember many a game,LIVE,on tv ,even black&white,playing Scotland..love those games,the old home internationals..very sad we cannot even now sell all our(England) tickets for the game.Remember the game "79",we beat them 3-1,listened to the 2nd half ,live, in Germany on bbc world service..had that night 11 beers, for every player!! true,but come the8th,9th player, it was down to small beers,half..only love beating Germany more

You're right it was a poor first half.The second wasn't that much better either.

There was an own goal,a penalty,a mis-hit, scuffed shot and then finally a decent goal.

think we will find it hard in "Jockland"..the jocks have got better under G.S.,while i dont think we have under Roy..if we play like the 1st half,we will get beat,like the 2nd, we might win

With the sort of opposition England are playing that's hardly a suprise.

Their (and Roy's) real test will come in France.I wouldn't put any serious money on their chances, if I were you.

Given the points dropped so far by many of the leading nations (Germany at home to Ireland, Spain in Slovakia, Netherlands against Iceland, etc) it's a bit churlish to knock England for their 100% record.

Looking forward to Tuesday's game and I hope we'll be facing them at least once every two years now. Always a nice bit of edge to the fixture and as ozzie says, Scotland are certainly making good progress under Wee Gordie.

Rooooooonnneeeeyyyy

Can't see the fuss with Henderson, and Sterling was only really effective once given more freedom in the 2nd half. Welbeck, though, love the guy. Links well with the midfield and with Rooney, who was my MoM for how he picked up the game after they went in front. Defence looking solid, and Wilshere getting more used to international football. The future's bright.

Rooooooonnneeeeyyyy

Can't see the fuss with Henderson, and Sterling was only really effective once given more freedom in the 2nd half. Welbeck, though, love the guy. Links well with the midfield and with Rooney, who was my MoM for how he picked up the game after they went in front. Defence looking solid, and Wilshere getting more used to international football. The future's bright.

It won't be when we have to play against the likes of Holland in France.

Rooooooonnneeeeyyyy

So basically the Liverpool contingent flatter to deceive once more.....

Sterling needs to move to a decent club.

[VINE]O5TuuHi7Yhx[/VINE]

Pubey you need help.

topping the table, winning every game and only conceeding 1 goal is top notch. As much as Im looking forward to making the trip to Scotland for the game tomorrow, I cant help think they might nick it

You're a bit obsessed with UKIP aren't you Barney? Just can't stop talking about them. Bit like a little boy at school who is mean to a girl that he secretly fancies.

Surely even you must have noticed that ST has a photo of Farage as his calling card?

As far as I'm concerned UKIP (and its supporters) are scum.

Personally,I wouldn't go out with a Kipper if she was the last girl on earth.

Last edited:
Surely even you must have noticed that ST has a photo of Farage as his calling card?

Of course I have. Mine is a character from Seinfeld but it doesn't mean every thread has to go on about the merits of that wonderful show.

I'm partly to blame here, but we are getting off topic.

Back to the game please...

[video=youtube;t8OlfG1dF3w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8OlfG1dF3w[/video]

Back