• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Don't think you are the first, but you obviously want to make one of your usual "points". Think you'll find he's already been thanked in a similar vein in the Tara thread.

What a wonderful man...I'm sure he won't be recouping it all with significant interest as soon as he gets the opportunity too.

Complete tosser or not , he is keeping the club afloat so love him or hate him we should still be thankfull that he is doing it , whatever his ultimate motives may be .

Complete tosser or not , he is keeping the club afloat so love him or hate him we should still be thankfull that he is doing it , whatever his ultimate motives may be .

being boring I was mostly interested in the accuracy of his claim -

I wondered if anyone else found themselves questioning the credibility of this claim/public assertion ....... 7 million !

And I was also struck by the time frame he seems to be asserting for this humungous invetsment for which, of course, we are all really really grateful for

I wondered if anyone else found themselves questioning the credibility of this claim/public assertion ....... 7 million !

I'd imagine it's loans and advances (including the Sainsbury's money) that's secured against assets that are in Ron (or a company thereof)'s name. A loan secured on Roots hall for example would, I presume, have to be paid into the company that owns it. This being a company of Ron's would mean that he also can claim ownership of it's income, and monies secured through it.

This being the case I'd say £7M is quite possible. I'm sure we can already work out £5M of it ;)

Back