• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

nows a chance to see what all the fuss is about

jokercomedyclub

hi guys, sorry if u think iam using this message site to gain free advertising !!!!!!!!on friday july 28th at 9pm the infamous mr TERRY ALDERTON IS APPEARING AT THE CLIFFS PAVILLION ( joker club )so now is a chance for u to check out how funny this guy really is... more info on www.jokerclub.co.uk ...bar till midnight ..mention shrimperzone when booking and get £3 off admission.. ps over 16 's only...............i thankyou.......

Sounds good to me, yet to see the legend live so may try and persuade the missus to take me.

biggrin.gif

serious guys this should be a great nite ! i wont be able to answer any questions over the next few days as iam just leaving for a small run around austria !!!!!!!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jokercomedyclub @ July 14 2006,00:56)]TERRY ALDERTON IS APPEARING AT THE CLIFFS PAVILLION ( joker club )so now is a chance for u to check out how funny this guy really is...
Thanks but I don't need to catch the first EasyJet plane back to Blighty because I know how funny Alderton is ... not very ...

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ July 14 2006,06:59)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (jokercomedyclub @ July 14 2006,00:56)]TERRY ALDERTON IS APPEARING AT THE CLIFFS PAVILLION ( joker club )so now is a chance for u to check out how funny this guy really is...
Thanks but I don't need to catch the first EasyJet plane back to Blighty because I know how funny Alderton is ... not very ...

wink.gif
Totally disagree with that....

Saw Terry down at a comedy club in Blackheath last year and he was fantastic. Made the crowd go wild.

Well worth a few pound of your money.

blush.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ July 14 2006,06:59)]
[b said:

wink.gif
Have to say I thought he was feckin' hilarious at the Players Player of the Season a couple of months back. Worth going just to see his impression of Spencer Prior.....
laugh.gif

Back