• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Nuclear Holocaust

SUFCFARAWAY

There was a nuclear holocaust only you and two women survived in the world. The human race needed to carry on - you could only choose one women to do the deed with because your seaman was so radioactive you only had enough good sperm to make one baby. Who would it be?

Woman A or Woman B

A

20.jpg

B

UglyManOrWomen.jpg

Or hope to hell that she has become a praying mantis or black widow and will devour you during the act.

Failing that deposit your load on their feet and hope that the flies do the rest.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Nov. 16 2005,08:55)]or find a plastic bag to put over their head  ( or yours ! )
*Politically incorrect alert*

(i.e. if you're a bird or are easily offended, look away now...)

Hence the "bag" rating for a woman's lack of beauty (surely you've heard of this) - single bagger, double bagger & triple bagger...

Single bagger - i.e. she's a BOBFOC, so pop a paper bag on her head and then you're content to carry on parking the pork, as it were

Double bagger - she's into moose territory now, so best have one paper bag for your head and one for her head before you continue to thrust the meat javelin.

Triple bagger - she's such a complete and utter munter that you'll need a bag for her head, a bag for your head, and a bag to pop over the head of the dog in the corner of the room so that he should not be forced to witness the obscene sight of you slipping a length into this total and utter moon-beast.

oops.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ Nov. 16 2005,09:30)]Only one baby wouldnt keep the human race going very long would it? Unless it was a hermaphrodite....

suspect.gif

tounge.gif
Always one who has to get factual!

tounge.gif
down.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Nov. 16 2005,11:37)]Triple bagger - she's such a complete and utter munter that you'll need a bag for her head, a bag for your head, and a bag to pop over the head of the dog in the corner of the room so that he should not be forced to witness the obscene sight of you slipping a length into this total and utter moon-beast.

oops.gif

laugh.gif
Grave memories of Friday night have jus came flooding back!!

down.gif

IIRC the first one looks like that as a result of plastic surgery, you could do her, hope for a daughter devoid of plastic manipulation. Bump of the mum and then while away the hours until daughter is ripe.... or is that too Col******ry?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Nov. 15 2005,17:38)]There was a nuclear holocaust only you and two women survived in the world. The human race needed to carry on - you could only choose one women to do the deed with because your seaman was so radioactive you only had enough good sperm to make one baby. Who would it be?

Woman A or Woman B
A glowing Seaman

David_Seaman.jpg

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Nov. 16 2005,13:17)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ Nov. 16 2005,09:30)]Only one baby wouldnt keep the human race going very long would it? Unless it was a hermaphrodite....

suspect.gif

tounge.gif
Always one who has to get factual!

tounge.gif

down.gif
even more factual is the fact that a hermaphrodite cannot self-impregnante, viz a vie.... not the answer.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Nov. 16 2005,08:55)]or find a plastic bag to put over their head  ( or yours ! )
A plastic bag would not be any good as this would lead to suffocation.

any way as

>>you could only choose one women to do the deed with because your seaman was so radioactive you only had enough good sperm to make one baby.<<

I would let the Seaman choose first, I appear to be allright so I could shag either of them whenever I was drunk enough.

Back