• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Nudity in front of ones family.

Options.

• I am naked with my parents as I type this.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
Was out with Ben from work last night and got battered at Monument so I feel rough as a dog. Mrs DtS had her Mum over last night. She is a lovely woman and we get on well - Despite the fact she is French and speaks like Officer Crabtree from Allo Allo.

Anyway I got washed and dressed well early this morning so I was in my work clobber from 7am. Lucie my Mrs was messing about all morning talking to her mum and we were in danger of being late - So I told her to come into the bedroom and get dressed. She agreed and told her Mum to come in too so they can finish the conversation.

Next thing I know Mrs DtS is standing there starkers (Muff out and all) with her Mum and me in the same room. I have never felt so awkward.

Now personally whilst Dad of DtS and I get on great I would never get my knob out infront of him in such a open way. Nothing to hide etc but its just a bit weird in my book?

Where do you stand on this one?

I remember going out with a girl from Hutton once ....She had a very rich family, so I was invited one Sunday to spend a day round there by the pool....I went,all was going well until I went into the changing room to get my swimming bits on....I was half way through changing and had just dropped my kacks when her mum walks in....bold as brass and takes all her kit off as it was was wet and she wanted to change ...I stood there cupping half of my manhood in two hands ..;) .. She just smiled and said dont be shy we are all friends now...Two seconds later she was stark nakid...I must say for her age she did have a body worth " Humping"..But to my embarrasment she obviously saw that to.....I left the room on a hairy pogostick ....:o

You know the next step is an invite to a naturist camp with her relatives......

Another prodigal returns to the fold and where have you been for most of the week? Not having to do some work?

I was busy yesterday, but been here most of the week..... you missed me treacle?

Oh yeah, some of the posts haven't been very interesting to me: I've got 0 interest in classic cars...sorry....

tut tut Rich, 100 lines for not paying attention to the original post. :p

Enough lines for you?

example_06.png

Well, blame Google if there's not exactly 100.
As I searched "100 lines" in Google Images :p

:hilarious:

Sorry, but I still think you should count them to make sure, then you can have the pleasure of calling google a fraud.

Oh look, this thread appears to have become a bit derailed... :p ;)

Back