• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Number 10

fredheim_holm

Where art thou Tes
There was a shock appearance for a slick, black haired, white centre mid for the second half against Chelmsford today.

No name on his shirt, as we used the 3rd kit from last year, but i think its the morrocan that was talked about on a website a few days ago.

He looked to have the potential to be very good.

Massassi

"However, Mssassi has now departed Edinburgh for a training stint with Coca-Cola Championship newcomers Southend United, leaving Zemama in Edinburgh bidding for a long-term stay."

Shock?

Trialists appearing in meaningless pre-season friendlies against weak opposition should not shock you
rock.gif

I asked Maher after the game and he confirmed it was a Moroccan triallist called "Abdou" (real name Abderrahmane Mssassi). This is him:

mssassi_abderrahmane.jpg

Abderrahmane-Mssassi99_tcm47-176516.jpg

Yeah he looked a good prospect today!

Would like to see Tilly sign him.

I thought Simon Francis was immense, and he looks to be a fab replacement for Jupp.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bas blue @ July 15 2006,18:18)]I thought he was an extra from dream team !
Certainly looked a bit out of place. Francis looked good as well, but I'm not getting carried away over anything as a) it was just a friendly and b) it was only Chelmsford.

Overheard Maher talking to someone after the game who asked him who the number 10 was and Kev replied 'Dunno, Abdul somebody.'

Nothing like making someone feel welcome eh Kev?

Back