• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question O2 Mobile users

Vange Shrimper

Mrs Rock God
I'm having a bit of a problem with my mobile atm and just wondering if people were suffering from some of the same problems if your on O2 recently. Some of mine are texts coming through to my mobile 10 mins after they have been sent and when I went to France on Saturday, apparently my mobile was still connected to O2-UK and I couldnt use it until I turned my phone off then back on again.

I wanted to speak to someone in the O2 shop in Southend about it, but the shop aint on the high street anymore. Doesnt anyone know where it's moved to?

Thanks.

Sounds like the work of the French secret service.

If I was you I would check they haven't placed a limpet mine on your motor.

I'm having a bit of a problem with my mobile atm and just wondering if people were suffering from some of the same problems if your on O2 recently. Some of mine are texts coming through to my mobile 10 mins after they have been sent and when I went to France on Saturday, apparently my mobile was still connected to O2-UK and I couldnt use it until I turned my phone off then back on again.

I wanted to speak to someone in the O2 shop in Southend about it, but the shop aint on the high street anymore. Doesnt anyone know where it's moved to?

Thanks.

hills, its moved further up the high street near the macdonalds up by the odeon. I went in there the other day very helpful and pretty much halved what im paying on my contract now. got a right bargain!

I've just left o2, thing was the service was amazing, the choice of phones, appalling.

Didn't have any of that sorta problem, maybe your phone needs to be flashed or something?

I spoke to someone, and she reckons the sim card was knackered. So gave me a new one for free and to switch everything onto there. My warranty has now run out on my mobile, as i'm now suffering from sticky keys on there, couldnt even send a text message the other day as the keys wouldnt work. This happens every now and then, but I am after a new phone, just a basic one really, so once the thing packs up for good (which shouldnt be long, I dont think), i'll get a new one. I'd love to get a touch screen one, but I dont really want to fork out loads for it.

Hello Hils, How are you?

I suffered this problem for the first time yesterday when I was updating a mate about the Federer game. I received about 10 messages from him half an hour later!! All sent in that half hour!

I've had my iPhone for 18months so can upgrade to iphone4. Sadly the queues at both City 02 shops in the City at 715 this morning were already 60deep so I gave it a miss.

O2 internet network coverage falls down once in a while other than that iv found them much better than both Vodafone and Orange

You see, I'm the complete opposite, since leaving o2 for Voda I've had far fewer network drops and I don't lose signal between West Ham and Barking and also Basildon to Pitsea on the C2C any more, a lovely part of my daily journey I always had to look forward to.

You see, I'm the complete opposite, since leaving o2 for Voda I've had far fewer network drops and I don't lose signal between West Ham and Barking and also Basildon to Pitsea on the C2C any more, a lovely part of my daily journey I always had to look forward to.

My problem is a little section between fen street and limehouse and west horndon to laindon. I am with o2

My family and i are on the tin can and string package,no problems to report,unless you let the string get slack that is.

Back