• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Oasis!

Blueshrimper

Manager
Their new single "The shock of the lightening" was played for the first time this moning along with their 2008 tour dates. Love the new song and will hopefully be part of a brilliant album in October. Anybody going to be attending their Wembley arena date? Tickets out next Wednesday, no idea about prices though. I hope I get tickets though. Will be immense! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLt5mfzgwR0&eurl

Only London one unfortunatley. Its the closest and I have never seen them before so it won't really deter me much.

I was in that boat until the year before last having not seen them and ended up going to what I imagine will have been a similar gig to the Wembley one.

I really feel like they've just sold out now and it's all a bit average really which is a shame as I used to be more of a fan before going!

I suppose they're in the same bracket as so many bands with their best albums behind them where they just keep touring because they are musicians and that's what they do.

I have to admit that technically they are very good live though.

Saw Muse at Wembley Arena about five years back and it was a really good gig - not an amazing venue by any means, but no worse then any other c.15000 capacity arena I've been to.

The new Wembley Stadium on the other hand, absolutely dreadful to go and see live music at. I saw Muse there last year in the standing section (ie. the pitch) and the sound quality was the worst I've heard anywhere - after having been to see England play there though, I think the sound may be better in the stands, as that is where the acoustics seem to be directing all the noise to.

Just got 4 for standing in wembley on the friday night - and 2 for the The one in birmingham! Spot on - can't wait!! all sold out now.. unbelievable

The new Wembley Stadium on the other hand, absolutely dreadful to go and see live music at. I saw Muse there last year in the standing section (ie. the pitch) and the sound quality was the worst I've heard anywhere - after having been to see England play there though, I think the sound may be better in the stands, as that is where the acoustics seem to be directing all the noise to.

Thats sad to hear. I saw Oasis at the old Wembley (the last gig there i think?) and it was one of the best gigs I've ever been to. No joke.

'Gas panic' & "****in' in the bushes' sounded immense. Shame nothing other than tracks from their first 2 records will ever get regarded as being any good...

always thought they were ****e....2nd rate Beatles playing nicked Sex Pistols riffs....

Got my ticket this morning courtesy of 'The Flying Scotsman'. Can't wait! The last couple of times i've seen them have been outdoor gigs where the sound obviously doesn't carry too well. Always preferred the indoor concerts, so it should be brilliant

Friday night, believe we're in the seating area somewhere so we shouldn't get cups and bottles of p!$$ thrown over us hopefully. Are you the same?

Friday night, believe we're in the seating area somewhere so we shouldn't get cups and bottles of p!$$ thrown over us hopefully. Are you the same?

I've also got 2 tickets in seating, block n15 row q? Don't look too bad as seats.

Going Thursday, seated in S5. Be careful if you're going with Dave Bradley - he likes to get people into trouble after a night at Oasis . . .

Haha, still remember you standing up to that bloke on the train after seeing them at Wembley arena before and him smacking you round the mouth :D. Those were the days! That wasn't you was it J?

couldn't get tickets for aberdeen - sold out:(

worse thing is tickets already on ebay for £300+ for two !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back