• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

OD - Final Match

Dropped Johnson today and made Deane bowl and put Lamb in at 9 and that clinched it for me. Won with 6 balls left! Was 192-7 but put on a 8th wicket stand of 60+ to win it!! Excellent 97 from Cavanagh and nice cameo's from Waterhouse, Raven and Lamb at the death! I've survived and finished 4th but in the end i could have lost as 5th, 6th and 7th lost anyway!!

Bobbys Gentle Touch General Stars
Top Order: elite elite
Middle Order: masterful wonderful
Lower Order: mediocre proficient
Seam Bowling: phenomenal miraculous
Spin Bowling: phenomenal elite
Fielding: respectable proficient

MOTM: Cavanagh

Elite batting rating?! I've shocked myself!

Just stuck this on sledging:

Stumpys - III.11 replace Brianstoke Batters - II.2
Gatley - III.12 replace Thommos Trojans - II.1
The Tykes - III.8 replace Batty Boys - II.4
Roke Island XI - III.14 replace ends of the earth - II.3
DIBS DIPPERS - III.9 replace Layer Cake - II.2
Drop Catch - III.1 replace The Guvnors - II.1
Send United - III.10 replace Lampys Lightning - II.3
King Kong Ding Dong - III.7 replace White and White Army - II.4
Purple Dinosaurs - III.2 play Yamas - II.1
Masonic Handshake CC - III.6 play BATTY SHRIMPERS - II.3
Eleven Golden Vampires - III.13 play Southend - II.2
Withington Wonderers - III.16 play Team Origin - II.4
Here All Week - III.4 play Parkway Sports - II.1
Angband Town - III.5 play Hubbards Hills CC - II.3
Cumberworth - III.15 play Meenans Athletic - II.4
Broad Street CC - III.3 play monkey sloggers - II.2

If I win my play-off then I will have Dibs Dippers in my league. I probably won't win my play-off though.

apparently i'm dropping into v.127- at least one bot, only one good team from what i can tell (though it looks like they GFI a lot).

Back