• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

OD Match 2

Was motoring and them 3 wickets in 3 overs

Southend United v Paladins Of Purple

End of Over 16: 77-3, runrate=4.81
Shaka 3-0-8-2
Marcel* 29 (32 balls)
Hulse 0 (2 balls)
Last Wicket: Joost lbw b. Shaka 0 (FOW: 77/3)

we're doing crap, but one of my players was just out to the best dismissal ever...

Jones c. Dick b. Ball 0 (FOW: 192/7)

End of Over 21: 76-1, runrate=3.62, reqrunrate=6.00 (249-8)
Raven 4-0-12-1
Swain* 34 (58 balls)
Barnard 10 (17 balls)

Last Wicket: Thirlwell c. Browne b. Raven 30 (FOW: 56/1)

----

MrB made 247-6 and Gatley are 90-2 in reply!

End of Over 34: 151-1, runrate=4.44, reqrunrate=9.31 (299-2)
Sturgess 7-0-29-0
Lawrenson* 24 (21 balls)
Swayne 68 (97 balls)
Last Wicket: Last c. Lake b. Horawalawithana 55 (FOW: 116/1)

Wickets spare but too much to do from here i'd say.

End of Over 40: 177-2, runrate=4.43, reqrunrate=7.30 (249-8)
Waters 10-0-45-0
Barnard* 55 (71 balls)
Lea 44 (47 balls)

Last Wicket: Swain lbw b. Raven 41 (FOW: 99/2)

And that's the end of the match. Muppets won by 13 runs.
Muppets 299-2
Southchurch Village CC 286-3

Valiant effort, played on PAN as bowlers' fitness not good, we might have got there on GFI.

Lawrenson scores his maiden OD century :clap:

First the good news. As I was sitting in a conference all day I was able to keep Mr B in Cape Verde updated all day culminating in ball by balls in the last few overs. Now the bad news. B lost by 7 wickets despite a first ball wicket. He wasn't too despondent as he expected to lose though that first baller got him excited. I lost by 4 runs. Looking at the ratings it could have gone either way though I needed 11 off the last 12 with enough wickets in hand. Four dot balls a the start of the 49th started the rot. The last ball of the innings played away defensively. ME still requires some tweaking. I know the results are predetermined but there must be a more sensible way of scoring when in RL that result with 12 balls left is unusual. Ho hum. Doesn't derail my target of 4th or 5th.

Back