• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

OD - Match 6

Posted 307 for 3 on a flattie - a nice no ton for batting trainee. They were always behind run rate but only ended up finishing 20ish short, though the win was never in doubt. Another nice fiver for my seamer trainee + 2nd best bowler. Decent knock from all rounder playing as bat only.

Keeps me 3rd and NRR is the best of a bunch of four of us within 8 points or each other (3-6). Playing runaway leader next week but as long as I don't get thoroughly caned will retain 3rd at halfway point.

I have had a thought. Entertain me ...

Dannie Titterton (103680)

LH Batsman, LH Spin Bowler, strong batting form, superb bowling form, energetic fitness.
An attacking player with worthless leadership skills and strong experience.

Plays For: General Stars
Nationality: England
Battrick Rating: 58,893
Wages: £11,886 p/w

Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: quality Concentration: remarkable
Bowling: proficient Consistency: quality
Fielding: feeble

How much do we reckon then?! Im hoping around 8 million quid ( seeing as i got 6 million for Tapp ) and then that would leave me with around 14 million to get a top class allrounder! I'd obviously want one with sustainable wages and has superb stamina and hopefully would bowl a bit of spin. He's only averaged 25 this season with the batt and taken just 12 wickets at 30 so not really pulling his weight at this level!

Kev

Sipho dismissed England's Maurice Atkinson first ball today on a H&F pitch in sunny weather. We won by 8 wickets and now go top. Nice!

Just splashed some cash, just under £8million for a new captain.

Davo Artell (824642) shortcut

RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, sublime fitness.
A cautious player with superb leadership skills and respectable experience.

Plays For: NotMU
Nationality: Australia
Battrick Rating: 49,373
Wages: £18,982 p/w

Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: wonderful Concentration: quality
Bowling: worthless Consistency: abysmal
Fielding: competent

Titterton is definitely falling behind the skills required for Level III, batting is ok but he's o more than a 5th bowler at best and I would cash in and get someone more skills efficient.

Titterton listed for Zero! Can someone bid lots and lots to stop the million & one messages please!

Im after this guy in replacement ...

Kelly Goodwin (50952)

LH Batsman, RFM Bowler, superb batting form, feeble bowling form, lively fitness.
A destructive player with proficient leadership skills and superb experience.

Plays For: Angband Town
Nationality: England
Battrick Rating: 77,484
Wages: £17,713 p/w

Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: mediocre
Batting: quality Concentration: exceptional
Bowling: quality Consistency: wonderful
Fielding: mediocre

Also, new captain material!

Kev

Back