• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

OD - Match 9

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
Me 5th at home to 4th. All at sublime and I should edge this one though I don't expect an easy run. A win puts me top 4 and I should be able to finish 3rd. One of the SZ league teams the nuts is in my division but hasn't logged in since 2nd Jan. I realise he could be off skiing or similar. He will lose today and drop to 2nd. I'm actually hoping he turns bot as I'd then fancy my chances of promotion next season.

Playing Legendary Knights. Smashed them in a friendly before our last league game then they thrashed us. Smashed them in a friendly last Saturday......

15/01/2012 (OD Friendly) at Legendary Knights
ShrimperZone CC 248-3
Legendary Knights 122-10

02/12/2011 (OD League) at ShrimperZone CC
ShrimperZone CC 110-10
Legendary Knights 113-1

26/11/2011 (OD Friendly) at Legendary Knights
ShrimperZone CC 233-4
Legendary Knights 212-4

A decent performance with the ball, though 19 off the final over took some gloss off. Keeping pace ok, need to ensure that RRR doesn't drift.

End of Over 21: 92-1, runrate=4.38, reqrunrate=5.03 (237-2)
Haslam 5-0-29-0
Guneratne* 11 (21 balls)
Sinethemba 51 (62 balls)

Last Wicket: Lamey b. Salisbury 29 (FOW: 54/1)

Phew! Wickets started falling but my junior batsmen put on 34 to sneak us home with a ball to spare! The batsmen scored 67, 29, 35, 36, 29 25* and 18*, nice to have contributions all the way down. An especially pleasing result given that the Knights were running a wage bill over £1m.

20/01/2012 (OD League) at Legendary Knights
Legendary Knights 237-2
ShrimperZone CC 240-5

Adrian hits the winning runs to make his 5th ton plus 2 50s in OD this season. Now 4th. Big NRR defecit to make up against 3rd who I play next week and should beat. I have the easier run in so should finish 3rd this season, possibly second.

Back