• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

OD - Season 24

So I tried to lose today with a TIE :unsure: Bang goes our chance of getting a sell up or bot next season!

And that's the end of the match. ShrimperZone CC won by 7 wickets.
Nadouessioux Akíchita 245-7
ShrimperZone CC 246-3

End of Over 50: 246-3, runrate=4.92
Ghauri 9-0-49-1
Graham* 1 (1 balls)
Bacon 8 (9 balls)

As comfy as it gets today. And back above £700k gate receipts as well.

End of Over 14: 127-0, runrate=9.07
Gayer 2-0-21-0
Ahsamuddin* 82 (47 balls)
Sargeant 45 (37 balls)

21/12/2012 Played a OD League match (8811987) and received £711,647 in gate receipts.

Crunch game for me today, top (me) against 2nd and if they win they will go above me. I'm not sure if i'm ready to go up but what the hell you have to try when you've got the chance!

End of Over 28: 132-0, runrate=4.71, reqrunrate=5.36 (249-4)
Cherry 9-0-41-0
Zeiler* 58 (71 balls)
Fitzpatrick 72 (98 balls)

They've just dropped below the rate, could still go either way.

Come on boys!!!!

End of Over 40: 186-0, runrate=4.65, reqrunrate=6.40 (249-4)
Mccready 10-1-49-0
Fitzpatrick* 100 (130 balls)
Zeiler 81 (112 balls)

Jesus H Corbett! This is too close.

End of Over 48: 237-2, runrate=4.94, reqrunrate=6.50 (249-4)
Gedye 9-1-46-1
Dickens* 23 (17 balls)
Chorley 4 (5 balls)
Last Wicket: Fitzpatrick b. Gedye 113 (FOW: 223/2)

Oh my god came down to the last ball needing a 4 to win and they got it! :'(:'(

There is not alot in NRR between us so I might sill be top though.

Gutted!!

Unlucky Rich! We somehow find ourselves top after Akichita lost again. I was meant to be letting them go up! May have to tactically throw a game at some stage as I'm not sure I want to go up yet!

Maintained 100% though it was tougher than I'd have liked. Should win next week before a crucial 1st v 2nd the week after. Win that and I win the title. Should be able to lose 1 and autopromote but I don't want to take that chance.

Unlucky Rich! We somehow find ourselves top after Akichita lost again. I was meant to be letting them go up! May have to tactically throw a game at some stage as I'm not sure I want to go up yet!

I'm still top on NRR, gonna be very tight for promotion now. I'm gonna have to win all the remaining games either way.

We won despite me selecting a batsman to bowl who went for 80 runs. Now 3rd in the promotion table but next season will be very tough in I so still not sure it's the right call.

May have to tactically throw a game at some stage as I'm not sure I want to go up yet!
Well I lost last week, though it wasn't intentional! Akichita back top but they could easily lose today to the team that beat me last week, they posted 350+ batstats.

Should beat Old Fogies today to keep it interesting, batsmen currently bombing along. Will ORM be celebrating promotion come 5pm?

End of Over 22: 135-1, runrate=6.14
Hinds 7-0-30-1
Findley* 9 (7 balls)
Brennan 58 (52 balls)

Last Wicket: Ahsamuddin b. Hinds 68 (FOW: 112/1)

We won comfortably but Akichita squeezed home as well so they should now promote. I'm not unduly worried as Level I will be very tough next season.

I've edged ahead on NNR into first place after BOT bashing today, I have the tougher on paper of the remaining fixtures so we shall see what happens.

Back