• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

OD - Week 12

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
Last week I stated that I'd finally achieved elite on bowling but thought I would have to wait a season for batting elite. Then I have today's ratings.

London Calling ShrimperZone Vets CC
Top Order: exceptional elite
Middle Order: exceptional wonderful
Lower Order: woeful abysmal
Seam Bowling: miraculous elite
Spin Bowling: elite miraculous
Fielding: competent mediocre

Win keeps me 5th but I could well still be autorelegated. Next week is a must win game.

Lost the toss AGAIN but defended again and am now assured of second place.

I won and have apparently gone top of the league on NRR with two games to play. I don't want to go up to III, do i?

Purely scanning BTRs your team looks strong enough for III now, though probably needs a bit more depth as your 40-60k players could struggle.

On a Batstats basis you were 340th in England last week which is firmly in Level IV territory but I would still go for the promotion, the members bonus always helps and you're low enough in FC and BT20 to still be winning games during the season to keep morale and gates up.

cheers. more worried about pfl as actually my FC league is about as strong as my current OD in terms of BTR, ratings etc. it's probably a moot point as i'm near the bottom of the promotion table so even if i do come top, i'd have a difficult playoff most likely. I'll have a crack though.

Back