• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

**** off BT

Best result would be a closely fought draw, followed by a replayed televised game that we win. That would push the total earnings right up and allow a bit more budget in the January window. A cup run this season is vital to the coffers.

I would've gone to this one, had it been on a Saturday, but no Gravesend ferry service on a Sunday, and National Rail can **** off if they think I'm paying £52 for a return ticket to Kent from Tilbury.

I would've gone to this one, had it been on a Saturday, but no Gravesend ferry service on a Sunday, and National Rail can **** off if they think I'm paying £52 for a return ticket to Kent from Tilbury.
If you use the trains regularly a network rail card is handy.£30 for a year and gets a third off rail fares so pays for itself

If you use the trains regularly a network rail card is handy.£30 for a year and gets a third off rail fares so pays for itself

Think it's probably the insult of having to pay so much money to get to a county you can probably literally see from your window.

Hmmm trying to find a pub in Yeovil that is showing BT sport and not the premiership or rugby on a Sunday. Gonna be fun......

Think it's probably the insult of having to pay so much money to get to a county you can probably literally see from your window.
Our trains are certainly expensive.A friend of mine travels on continent by rail at times and says how cheaper it is.I remember reading a first class return from Cornwall to Scotland worked out dearer than a economy return to USA by air

I used to have a 'Young Persons' railcard, which was pretty nifty, but at the ripe old age of 30, I don't think National Rail consider me to be 'young' anymore! :Hilarious:

Considering I paid 23 quid to go there and back to Tranmere away the other day, it's more out of principle!

This is a great result. Sunday trip down to Dover, and leaves the saturday free to head over to Brentwood to see Hullbridge Sports.

Back