• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

**** off BT

Slow cooker on early doors
Remembrance Day observance
Sol's barmy army
Villa ( hometown team) v Wolves
Scousers v Too many Johny foreigners
Red wine and slow cooked lamb
Perfect Sunday:Smile:

Bet365 are streaming it live. Need to set up an account and deposit £5 but that maybe a better option than some Malware Russian website.
If you go down this route be aware that part of Bet365's licencing deal with the rights holders is that they aren't allowed to offer a full screen option, so you'll be stuck with a window that takes up only a quarter of the screen. I believe there are apps on Chrome and Firefox that allow you to full screen video even if the option isn't usually available though.

If you go down this route be aware that part of Bet365's licencing deal with the rights holders is that they aren't allowed to offer a full screen option, so you'll be stuck with a window that takes up only a quarter of the screen. I believe there are apps on Chrome and Firefox that allow you to full screen video even if the option isn't usually available though.

Thanks.

Thanks for this @southendkid. RHB stupid questions time - the apps for Chrome & Firefox, are they Bet 365 apps, and can they be viewed full screen on a laptop?

Thanks for this @southendkid. RHB stupid questions time - the apps for Chrome & Firefox, are they Bet 365 apps, and can they be viewed full screen on a laptop?
It's an extension for Chrome rather than something on the site, it should let you view on your laptop full screen. This one seems to be recommended but I've not used it so I have no idea how well it works:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...gle-ch/gmimocjjppdelmhpcmpkhekmpoddgima?hl=en

I'm out today so I can't test it on my laptop but I'll see if it works tomorrow because I've never actually used it myself. If you want to test it yourself Bet365 have a lot of foreign lower league matches live (Dynamo Dresden for example is streaming right now) so see if one of those works.

I just tried it the app I download didn't work. Any idea of which ones work @southendkid ?
I'll try and find something tomorrow, if nothing works and you've got Windows 7 or later I've used Windows' built in magnifier tool before to zoom in on the player. It's a bit fidgety and since you're blowing up the screen the video quality won't look great but it's better than nothing.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/11542/windows-use-magnifier-to-make-things-easier-to-see

I'll try and find something tomorrow, if nothing works and you've got Windows 7 or later I've used Windows' built in magnifier tool before to zoom in on the player. It's a bit fidgety and since you're blowing up the screen the video quality won't look great but it's better than nothing.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/11542/windows-use-magnifier-to-make-things-easier-to-see
Cheers mate. We have a family gathering at my sister's on Sunday and no matter how hard I try it can't be wriggled out of. My sister and brother in law have absolutely no interest in football so watching this is going to take a bit of ingenuity. Certainly listening on the radio has already been vetoed.

We are sorted, hubby has the BT app on his phone for matches and our new TV allows us to play it through it, so mum and dad are coming up to watch it with us.

Cheers mate. We have a family gathering at my sister's on Sunday and no matter how hard I try it can't be wriggled out of. My sister and brother in law have absolutely no interest in football so watching this is going to take a bit of ingenuity. Certainly listening on the radio has already been vetoed.

Watch it in the toilet on your phone.

Back