• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Office crimes which should be punishable by death

Pubey

Leaving anything in the kitchen sink. I just made a brew and in the kitchen sink was:
1. A bowl
2. About 3 teaspoons
3. 1 teabag
4. A load of coffee from a french press

What else would you happily see your office colleagues sent to the gallows for?

Playing the same god awful music everyday. Doesn't happen in the office I work in, but in the office next door it happens.

Not putting phones on silent and leaving them at your desk when you walk away.
Emptying the contents of your nose onto the toilet cubicle walls.

People who leave the cubicles looking like a German Schiesse movie (e.g. Bridget Jones' Diarrhea) has been filmed in there.

Not putting phones on silent and leaving them at your desk when you walk away.
Emptying the contents of your nose onto the toilet cubicle walls.

I thought you worked at National Rail, not a school!? jesus.

People who take their shoes of in the office and work in their socks.

Bloke opposite me does that regularly. Fortunately his feet are smell-free.

Someone else in the office does have some personal odour issues today though....:thumbdown:

Anyone who eats a Scotch Egg at their Desk. Sub Human Scum.

Over-personalised desks. A couple of photos are fine, but turning your desk into a shrine for your children/grandchildren is too far.

Especially bad if it's a hot/shared desk. Colleague has to share a computer with someone who insists on changing the desktop background to a photo of her kids.

someone eating a curry or fish at their desk. Get to the kitchen area! :angry:

People leaving wee all over the cubicle toilet seats.

People who don't wash their hands after going to the toilet. We have a regular here! He is shameless.

Whispering amongst colleagues. Damn right rude!

People who host loud meetings at their desk in an open plan office.

Not collecting things you print out.

Not reporting printer faults so that when I want to print it isn't working.

Hovering- One guy just lurks behind my shoulder, I never know how long he’s been there, apparently he can wait for a few mins before I see him. If you want something use your voice.

Encroaching on desk space- your files should not spill over onto my desk.

Leaving stuff to drain upright- if you are leaving stuff to drain put it upside down so it can, water won’t drain out of mugs and bowls unless they are upside down.

Spaying ridiculous amounts of deodorant in the toilets- Choked me many a time

People who makes brews for people and use the same spoon in someone's coffee and then use it in tea. I don't want my ****ing tea tasting like coffee.

Wet spoons in the sugar or having just gone from the coffee pot then straight into the sugar one, I hate finding bits of coffee in the sugar pot.

People who leave the cubicles looking like a German Schiesse movie (e.g. Bridget Jones' Diarrhea) has been filmed in there.

In the office where I used to work a couple of the girls told me that there was a phantom poo monster who inhabited the ladies' loos and who used to leave logs so huge they formed a perfect U spanning the whole pan. One of the girls, who is possible the poshest person have ever met, said "whoever does them must have been seriously taking it up the sh*tter to produce that". Try saying that in a Bridget Jones accent to get the full effect.

Just though I would share that with you all.

Back