• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

*Official Blue Voice Logo*

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
A few tweaks still to be made, but it's almost there..

n5784612766_5201.jpg

Come on people this is the last rallying call of the week..​

We need every single one of you bringing balloons, flags, scarves and confetti tomorrow, we need to make a big impression on the club and the entire stadium.​

The local papers will be in attendance and taking shots of those in the West stand, so put on a show and you may see yourself in The Echo on Monday!..​

If anyone has flags that they want putting up in the NW corner, please come and see me or Cricko at the back of the West (near the gate thats never open!) and we will make it pride of place in the NW corner...we need as many flags as poss, so please make an extra special effort to bring one. Alternatively we will also be in The Spread Eagle from 11am until 2pm if you want to drop it in to us there, or just ask anyone behind the bar and they will take it off your hands.​

Let's raise the roof tomorrow, with your help we can make The Blue Voice fly.​

Come on!!..​

Forza Southend!​

top work... that's flipping quality and agree with MK, I would have that on a t-shirt

Merchandising will come in the future guys. The first thing to do is promote TBV in whatever way you can, if you want to use our logo to produce posters or flyers for us, please pm me, cricko or mcnasty with your offers of help.

Cheers guys.

Sing up tomorrow!

Smiffy,

Fair play mate - I was bit sceptial at first but you (and others) have really made this look a professional set up. Well done son.

DtS

Gads, the little shrimpy fella is uncannily like the one on my flag.
Must be using the same clip art program!
If I lend you it for tommorrow how do I know I'll get it back?

Hope the picture shows up, I'm cack at this interweb thingy.
Free Image Hosting

Back