• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

official dvd 2005

steve flack is god

when is it officially released?

who's producing it?

and finally......what extra's are gonna be in it?

i hope they use player interviews, league tables, stats, and behind the scenes footage this time.

December 2006

Steven Spielberg

And finally ....... there's going to be trailers, behind-the-scenes look at how they did the special effects, an HBO First Look special plus a 'From Script to Screen' documentary. Look out for the 22 disc special edition coming out in January 2006 complete with metal bookend in the shape of Tes Bramble's right eardrum.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ June 12 2005,00:08)]December 2006

Steven Spielberg

And finally ....... there's going to be trailers, behind-the-scenes look at how they did the special effects, an HBO First Look special plus a 'From Script to Screen' documentary. Look out for the 22 disc special edition coming out in January 2006 complete with metal bookend in the shape of Tes Bramble's right eardrum.
WOOOHHOOO!
wink.gif
ghostface.gif
blues.gif

Probably just in time to miss the Christmas market with John Adams doing the voice-overs!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mick @ June 12 2005,10:51)]Probably just in time to miss the Christmas market with John Adams doing the voice-overs!
... through an old sock tied around the microphone whilst eating a mouthful of peanuts.

Ah! The good old days of Universal Cycles adverts and incredibly $%&*e reproduction onto VHS.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ June 12 2005,00:08)]December 2006

Steven Spielberg

What really? I'll look forward to that....
wink.gif

Scriv mentioned that it would be early July when the DVD would be out

I've heard some early Oscar talk already actually!

Asked in Club shop and the lady said either end of this month or Mid July it should be released. Because they had difficulty last year getting some away footage the club decided to record each game there selfs so should have good coverage of every game.

>when is it officially released?

Hopefully mid July if all goes well.

who's producing it?

Me!!

and finally......what extra's are gonna be in it?

Interviews with Tilly & Barrett and a "other" items.

It will include league tables from various points during the season, results, goal scorers etc etc

As you can imagine, this is a lengthy task and one that I have to fit in outside my normal job. Both myself and Scriv are working as hard as possible to get it into the shop asap...but please bear with us!

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sussex Shrimper @ June 13 2005,14:09)]Is it true that there will be alternative footage from the Blue Belles' dressing room?
Yes.  Alternative in that the Bluebells were not in the dressing room at the time
tounge.gif

Will there be chapters as last year seemed to be a bit of a nuisence having to fast forward to where u left off.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (grayhound @ June 13 2005,16:18)]Will there be chapters as last year seemed to be a bit of a nuisence having to fast forward to where u left off.
Why did you have to leave it in the first place. It was only half an hour long!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (grayhound @ June 13 2005,16:18)]Will there be chapters as last year seemed to be a bit of a nuisence having to fast forward to where u left off.
Yes there will be chapter points - probably for each month.

Any other requests!!?
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ June 13 2005,23:11)]Decent narration?
Did the commentary yesterday with Nick Alliker from BBC Essex in the studio's, it will be a combination of commentary and music.

All in my holiday as well - dedication to the cause!

Back