• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Gaming Thread! (Friend Codes, Reviews Etc)

palexander

Life President
Thought it would be good to get something for all us gamers on the pub boards!

Leave friend codes, games owned, reviews etc and lets get gaming!!

Righty-o, here goes...

PS3: pbb76

Own F1, Motorstorm, Resistance, NBA, Snooker. Pretty cack at them all, but just want some decent clean games.

Wii: Dont know my code! :o Will get it if there are other Wii owners on here.

Anyway, got Mario Strikers over the weekend for the Wii and it is an awesome game! As long as you dont expect Pro Evo and take it for what it is, its a really, really good game.

Played some games online and will need some practice, but for the Wii's first online game, it runs very well.

If there is some interest, we can do some SZ leagues - though I suspect most of you own 360s!? (sold mine due to how good the PS3 is!).

Over to you lot! :)

Got a Wii, no idea what a code is, let alone what mine is :D Only have 2 games: Sports and Rayman...though Rayman is sh1te and I don't play it.

Also have a brand new spanking PC so I'm currently playing Command and Conquer 3 when I'm not working on my CCNA :(

Got a Wii, no idea what a code is, let alone what mine is :D Only have 2 games: Sports and Rayman...though Rayman is sh1te and I don't play it.

Also have a brand new spanking PC so I'm currently playing Command and Conquer 3 when I'm not working on my CCNA :(

You get your Wii Code by going into your address book and clicking left (I think!) and then it shows your code to give out.

Only Mario Strikers works online at the moment anyway - but hopefully more games will follow suit now.

Really looking forward to 2 new Wii games that are out in July. Scarface and Manhunt 2.

Scarface is superb - I have it on PC but it runs a bit slow. But the Wii version has the usual remote gun aiming and chainsaw use with the Wiimote!

Manhunt 2 on the Wii also looks better than any other version as you use the Wiimote and Nunchuck to 'act out' the killer moves that are shown on screen - so garoting, knifing, strangling etc all done using your actions. Should be ace!!

I'll probably get Mario Strikers so I'll give you a shout once I have.

the online tage I have is KendoUK which is my username on Pro Evo 6. I can play against people on the PS2 or PC version.

Ordered from Play this evening.

Also pre-ordered Tiger Woods 08, got to be worth a purchase!

For the Wii? 07 is pretty good - the golf swing doesnt feel quite as free as Wii Sports, but once you get used to it, it plays pretty well.

Hopefully 08 will be an improvement (and have online?)

Xbox 360: Ricey_SUFC

Brian Lara Cricket anyone?? PES6? I have a few games if anyone wants to have a bit of online gaming cause I get so bored LOL!

Calling All Cars released today on the Playstation Network. This game looks a blast and well worth a download - been looking forward to it for ages.

PS1 games now also being released - with Crash Bandicoot, WipEout and a couple of others also available in todays update.

Still gutted about the Wii version of Manhunt 2 being withdrawn :( Would have been great - hope they can find a way to release it in the future.

If anyone is about on Calling All Cars later, may catch you (and arrest you!)

N64: Goldeneye, Snowboard Kids, Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Tooie, Mario Kart 64, F-1 World Grand Prix, Diddy Kong Racing, Bomberman 64, Super Mario 64, Donkey Kong 64, The Legend of Zelda, Wave Race 64, Ridge Racer 64.

Am I a bit behind the times? ;)

I don't care - I have Goldeneye!!

:)

N64: Goldeneye, Snowboard Kids, Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Tooie, Mario Kart 64, F-1 World Grand Prix, Diddy Kong Racing, Bomberman 64, Super Mario 64, Donkey Kong 64, The Legend of Zelda, Wave Race 64, Ridge Racer 64.

Am I a bit behind the times? ;)

I don't care - I have Goldeneye!!

:)

LOL, nah, you are cutting edge Mike! :p

The wrestling games on N64 were good!

Back