• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Site

Javea Shrimper

Anyone remember the Martin Dawn registration for the official site? For some reason I can't access any of the articles anymore and I can't remember the username and password. I'll be damned if I'm registering myself - I really don't fancy any dodgy e-mails sent my way again.

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ Feb. 08 2005,20:38)]Anyone remember the Martin Dawn registration for the official site? For some reason I can't access any of the articles anymore and I can't remember the username and password. I'll be damned if I'm registering myself - I really don't fancy any dodgy e-mails sent my way again.
Yep this has happend to me aswell.

Strange, fine here.
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Feb. 08 2005,21:15)]Those having problems email clubsupport@premiumtv.co.uk and they will be able to help. I'll also email them to find out what the problem is.

Dave
Dave, please email them on my behalf. I have no desire for Premium TV to get anywhere near my email address after last time ...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ Feb. 08 2005,21:21)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Feb. 08 2005,21:15)]Those having problems email clubsupport@premiumtv.co.uk and they will be able to help. I'll also email them to find out what the problem is.

Dave
Dave, please email them on my behalf. I have no desire for Premium TV to get anywhere near my email address after last time ...

WS
Mike - I know the issues that some had, myself included, however since I have been working at SUFC I have signed up to a couple of addresses to test it and have received only SUFC related mailings and that was only because I opted in.

Marvellous! Thanks for that, BC. I've just registered as "bolloxboy" with the email addy bollox@bollox.com!! And now I have access!! Nice one!!

WS

Back