• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Turmeric Sponsor

Turmeric is known to help reduce delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS for short) so I wouldn't scoff at such a sponsorship. Should help ease those aches and pains during the most intense stretches of the season.

Turmeric is known to help reduce delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS for short) so I wouldn't scoff at such a sponsorship. Should help ease those aches and pains during the most intense stretches of the season.
If it was "known" to ease DOMS it would be recommended by doctors and qualified clinicians or even prescribed, but it has never been proven. There are some studies that suggest it might help and others that don't.

If it was "known" to ease DOMS it would be recommended by doctors and qualified clinicians or even prescribed, but it has never been proven. There are some studies that suggest it might help and others that don't.
Works for me and lots of athletes take it as part of their nutrition, hence the sponsorship makes sense IMO.

I won't get into why it would never be put on prescription, would take this thread down a rabbit hole.

Don't knock what you don't know.

I take tumeric supplements to help ease chronic arthritis pain and it works.
Not sure if aimed at me but literally turmeric n chilli potatoes are great.

Peel then boil spuds until they come to the boil.
Block of lard in the oven at 160 fan assist
Let them boil for 5 mins then strain.
Slightly toss them in a collider so you get slightly rough edges
Drizzle olive oil sprinkle turmeric and sprinkle chilli flakes to your taste
Toss again and repeat then add to the lard and in the oven

Not sure if aimed at me but literally turmeric n chilli potatoes are great.

Peel then boil spuds until they come to the boil.
Block of lard in the oven at 160 fan assist
Let them boil for 5 mins then strain.
Slightly toss them in a collider so you get slightly rough edges
Drizzle olive oil sprinkle turmeric and sprinkle chilli flakes to your taste
Toss again and repeat then add to the lard and in the oven
SZ’s very own Delia Smith right here! Sounds lovely actually. Just don’t get ****ed and do a half time crowd rousing speech on the pitch on Saturday please!

SZ’s very own Delia Smith right here! Sounds lovely actually. Just don’t get ****ed and do a half time crowd rousing speech on the pitch on Saturday please!
I’ll just cheer every goal, scream at the ref and lino countless times and enjoy the journey home knowing we have 3 points in the bag

Back