• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Oh dear another player charged with rape

Napster

No ⭐
Arsenal footballer Graham Stack was today charged with raping a 21-year-old girl at his home, Scotland Yard said.
The 23-year-old goalkeeper, who is on loan at Millwall, was charged following the alleged rape in Beckenham, south east London on September 1.

Stack, a Republic of Ireland Under-21 international, was bailed to appear at Bromley Magistrates Court on November 23.

Stack played throughout Arsenal's run to the Carling Cup semi-finals last season and is on loan at Millwall until the end of the season.

Allan Smillie, 22, an operations analyst, of Feltham, south west London, was also charged with sexual assault on the same date. He will also appear at Bromley Magistrates Court on November 23.

I heard about this on Sky Sports today and IF the fella is guilty he deserves everything that is coming to him.

I'd give my right testicle to be as talented as him but he COULD have thrown it all away by raping a 21 year. IF its true, he is scum and a waste of space. IF not the girl is a lying good for nothing.

Something in the Mirror about an alleged gang-rape by Terrell Forbes and some other fringe footballers on a 15 year old girl.

She was allegedly threatened with a cosh and told to look happy whilst they filmed the events.

Also read about today.

Am I mistaken in thinking that Terrell Forbes was accused of rape whilst at QPR? Or is this the same story?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ Nov. 18 2004,18:24)]Also read about today.

Am I mistaken in thinking that Terrell Forbes was accused of rape whilst at QPR? Or is this the same story?
same story I believe.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barmy Army @ Nov. 18 2004,14:46)]Something in the Mirror about an alleged gang-rape by Terrell Forbes and some other fringe footballers on a 15 year old girl.

She was allegedly threatened with a cosh and told to look happy whilst they filmed the events.
all cleared of all charges.

I thought it was only Kevin George that had been cleared though. This is what it says in todays Mirror:

One of the footballers accused of gang-raping a teenage girl walked free yesterday.
A judge ordered ex-Charlton player Kevin George, 22, be cleared of all charges.
The girl, now 16, said during her six days of evidence she had not had sex with him.
George of Catford, South London, said outside court: "I feel great. The truth is out."
Five men remain accused of raping the girl at a flat in London. They include ex-QPR star Terrel Forbes, 23, now of Cleethorpes, Lincs. All deny the charge and the trial continues in Kingston.

Back