• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Personally think its wrong to start giving out exact locations, bit like contacting the grassline, not how i would go about things anyway

Plenty of negativity from individuals in east stand reds also last night. I certainly think it accounts for low intellect in many cases. One guy (who I have exchanged words with in the past) was particularly abusive towards certain players. He found it easy being 5 rows back in the stand. I don't think he would find it so easy if he was within a couple of yards from, say, Barry Corr. Anyway, I encouraged him to perhaps support an understrength team rather than abuse them. He then threw some abuse at me, which I counteracted by threatening eviction. He didn't say much for the rest of the game.

I overheard your little discussion, with said "supporter". Didn't know you threatened him with eviction, I wondered why he was quiet in the 2nd half. A big round of applause to you :clap::clap:He is quite vocal at most games, but do you notice how much quieter he is with a young lady at his side

Its not only the south upper, we get same thing in the west. Theres an old boy thatsits behind me in the west and as well as spouting absolute drivel all game he never has a positive red word to say, oh and apparently Eastwood is God and should be playing every game even when he is injured :-s
Of course he is! You should hear the language of the people who sit behind me.......:winking:

This is the reason I intend to move from that area next season, there is a few good people around there but the constant moaning from a few, not just this game, it seems like every game is getting really annoying. The North looks and sounds much more fun.

Well, come over here to the North bank then. There are plenty of 40 + Years over here, you can stand where you want, you can even sit where you want, and the best thing is, that if someone is really annoying you, you can go and sit / stand somewhere else, in the north stand, out of ear shot.

But to be honest, i can honestly say, i dont ever hear people moaning over here, we are all voiceing in one direction, and yes it is good fun.

So come on over, join the NORTH BANK FAMILY.

Try getting an anti them chant going every time they start bitching. Could also try recording them for the full ninety minutes of the match. Might be some racist stuff or something in there to get them banned on. You will find the club does not want their like at the match and are looking for an excuse to get rid of them. No one has an absolute right to watch this club. Note the word club.

The 2 bothers were reported to the club by myself last year for their abusive language towards players (our own) and fellow supporters, the final straw was when they threatened to knock out a supporter because he praised a player of ours they did not like, I also reported them for their failure to say a sentence without the F & C words. The following match the club got two Marshalls to warn them about their language but it still continues.
More worrying is the constant abuse of our own team, with Smith their pet hate at the moment even when a player is playing well they abuse, my fellow supporters play a game where we count how many time they say “ Every f……. time” record is 33 in one match.
Can I please ask my fellow supporters to report them to the club as they are already on a warning , at no other form of entertainment would we tolerate their behaviour why should we listen to this and why should the players take it. Lets get rid of them.
Ps you can easy identify them as they have jet black dyed hair which looks quite funny at their age

The 2 bothers were reported to the club by myself last year for their abusive language towards players (our own) and fellow supporters, the final straw was when they threatened to knock out a supporter because he praised a player of ours they did not like, I also reported them for their failure to say a sentence without the F & C words. The following match the club got two Marshalls to warn them about their language but it still continues.
More worrying is the constant abuse of our own team, with Smith their pet hate at the moment even when a player is playing well they abuse, my fellow supporters play a game where we count how many time they say “ Every f……. time” record is 33 in one match.
Can I please ask my fellow supporters to report them to the club as they are already on a warning , at no other form of entertainment would we tolerate their behaviour why should we listen to this and why should the players take it. Lets get rid of them.
Ps you can easy identify them as they have jet black dyed hair which looks quite funny at their age

very good idea, if enough people complain the club will hopefully react , The chanting mentioned by others is also a good idea. I bet they annoy most people , but no one says anything as most people go to a match to enjoy themselves, not to have an argument , I can understand that, but at the same time if one person starts a 'Come on Southend ' etc I bet many will join in.

I am sure if and when the club read this thread then something will be done . :winking:

Especially as complaints have been made previously about language of fans.

I think I know these 2 - I used to have a season ticket a couple of seats along from them about 10 years ago. Had the same abuse from them when I suggested to them they actually try supporting the team. They don't even clap when we score!

I have no problem with fans having their opinion, but if it a negative one just say it to your friend, there is no benefit to shouting it out to the players.

As it seems everyone in this area is in agreement of the muppets, I sugegst someone says something to them, and everyone else joins in, make them feel as they make the players feel for 40+ years...

I will complain again about these two to the club, can i appeal to fellow supporters to do the same i was going to move seats next season but why should i ???? Trouble is i seem to spend most geting wound up by them rather than enjoying the match. For the sake of the team it may even be worth an extra point to the team if they are gone.

Yeah sure. Don't know why I haven't done it before really. I was there when one of them got pulled out by a steward for that warning. I enjoyed the sheepish look on their faces after one. Worth my admission fee that day. To be fair they piped down for a bit after that, but they seem to have got back into their abusive stride since we signed Smith/Straker/Tomlin/Hurst/Laird/Cresswell/Spillane/Spicer etc etc...I think you know where I'm coming from.

I would love to be a fly on the wall if they ever went out to dinner with John Spicer. That would be quite special.

MESSAGE TO SOUTHEND UNITED if you do read this thread please tear up their season cards and tell them their behaviour is not welcome, not only will you be doing loyal supporters a favour, the players a favour but also send a clear message to other abusers that this behaviour will not be tolerated.

MESSAGE TO SOUTHEND UNITED if you do read this thread please tear up their season cards and tell them their behaviour is not welcome, not only will you be doing loyal supporters a favour, the players a favour but also send a clear message to other abusers that this behaviour will not be tolerated.
Yeah because we can really afford to tear up the season ticket of every fan that moans every so often, we'd have barely any left, get over it every club in the foobtall league has these sorts of people.

Back