• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Oh dear....Nile's in trouble....again.

At least he has had his say but the main thing from that article is.........

What the **** is that a photo of! It looks incredibly dodgy to me :Stunned::Whistling:

Excuses, excuses, excuses.

If you can't make it the least you should do is tell the club and ask them for regimes to do at home to keep fit. At least make it look like you care and aren't lazy.

NILE Ranger is disappointed with the manner of his departure from Southend United.

Read more on this story

Help with Echo links
Absolutely pathetic.
I wish this was in the main forum so everyone could read it.

He has made himself look even more pathetic- and I didn’t think that was possible. He wants to show his side of the story and all he does is puts up the most pathetic excuse since “ my dog eat my homework”

If he thinks that was a reasonable reason for missing THREE appointments then it tells us all we need to know about his character. Does he not realise the appointments help HIM!

Did I mention the word “pathetic” I can’t remember.

Grow up !

He’s got his money now from the trust
Found he started and saved from Newcastle days that he couldn’t touch until he reached 30. Over 500k apparently he said on true Geordie podcast. He’s doing fine.

Back