• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Oh dear, Tilson has learnt nothing.....!

wiggy

Darryl's Love Child
Anyone here agree with the starting 11 today? Still as stubborn, i will play the useless Matt Harrold and i refuse to make a substitution before 8 mins from time. At least in the Championship you can admire the decent football played by the opposition, today they were both garbage. Orient were there for the taking, unfortunately our very overated manager prefers to play probably our weakest striker ever and leave the bloke that has pulling up trees pre season on the bench. That loss was down to you Mr. negative, bring on his blinkered supporters!

We lost because one of our players went lunging in yet again. McCormack is a great player but he was far too easily sent off today.

The starting line up was fine, having to play with 10 men lost us the game.

Substitutions I do agree with, far too late, Black should have replaced gower much earlier.

Who was pulling up trees by the way ? Harrold was top scorer !? Do you mean Black ?

Last edited:
as soon as Orient scored I started thinking, "I bet Wiggys flexing her keyboard as we speak"

Nice summer wiggy??, good holiday??, nice weather etc, did the hotel do anything to make you moan???

I refer the right honourable lady to my earlier post today.

I'd be interested to see your comments after we'd lost at home to Cheltenham and Port Vale rather more comprehensively on the opening day of recent seasons and go from there .....

Nice summer wiggy??, good holiday??, nice weather etc, did the hotel do anything to make you moan???

Dominican Republics lovely this time of the year if not. Lets chip in for a ticket for her...

We lost because one of our players went lunging in yet again. McCormack is a great player but he was far too easily sent off today.

The starting line up was fine, having to play with 10 men lost us the game.

Substitutions I do agree with, far too late, Black should have replaced gower much earlier.

Who was pulling up trees by the way ? Harrold was top scorer !? Do you mean Black ?

Black was, Harrold knocking in goals against the girl guides was the worst thing that could happen as Tilson like yourself has fallen for it and mark my words won't admit he is wrong for weeks/months.

When is this insufferable c unt going to **** off and support another team?

Oi thats a bit harsh, Ive barely said....Oh you mean Wiggy

This board would be boring if we all agreed

Most Wiggy threads end up 3 pages or more, so at least they provoke debates

When is this insufferable c unt going to **** off and support another team?

You were impressed then, not even there i bet. If you did go what is your opinion, i can understand people getting behind the team but to pay money to watch that tripe is scandalous!

Black was, Harrold knocking in goals against the girl guides was the worst thing that could happen as Tilson like yourself has fallen for it and mark my words won't admit he is wrong for weeks/months.

I agree, was surprised Black didnt start, but JCR had a decent game to be fair.

agreed, I went for 2 -0 to Orient but said the midfield would run the show how wrong I was........................ we scored one and the midfield were awful, but dont worry we one taht league two years ago, and football has an uncanny knack of repeating itself.

oooh just a quick thought about Harrold, surely he was good for 2 or 3 goals today, he must have been ill or carrying a bug, because he was scoring goals for fun in pre season

agreed, I went for 2 -0 to Orient but said the midfield would run the show how wrong I was........................ we scored one and the midfield were awful,

Difference Im afraid was Thornton was class and McCormack yet again reckless. Last year he was getting a yellow every other game this season he started off even worse.

Great player but needs to calm down or players like Thornton will get what they want, to watch him walking down the tunnel....

Difference Im afraid was Thornton was class and McCormack yet again reckless. Last year he was getting a yellow every other game this season he started off even worse.

Great player but needs to calm down or players like Thornton will get what they want, to watch him walking down the tunnel....

I always think if your going to get sent off, at least do it breaking the ***** legs.

You were impressed then, not even there i bet. If you did go what is your opinion, i can understand people getting behind the team but to pay money to watch that tripe is scandalous!

Yes, I was there and yes, I was impressed - up until the sending off that is. I thought Harrold had a decent first half, JCR looked sharp and was actually getting a few crosses in, Gilbert was awesome and generally, the new signings all did OK.

It was Orient for ****s sake - who really expected us to win? The result was inevitable, the only thing missing was the oggy.

For what it's worth, I think you're the only person round here who most people doubt actually goes to any games.

the only thing about tilly that does my head in is his subs. he always takes off the players who is playing really well and never makes any decisions to last 5 mins giving the player coming on no chance at all to get into the game as he did to macdonald today. if we don't get a forward and soon then we're going to finish towards the bottom of the league. simple as that. we need a striker who can score. not harrold and paynter who should be in the conference

the only thing about tilly that does my head in is his subs. he always takes off the players who is playing really well and never makes any decisions to last 5 mins giving the player coming on no chance at all to get into the game as he did to macdonald today.

Black coming on for gower was the right choice but should have been done 15 minutes earlier.

Brining Macdonald on in injury time was ridiculous.

Black coming on for gower was the right choice but should have been done 15 minutes earlier.

Brining Macdonald on in injury time was ridiculous.

agreed.

i also think billy would have done well today givn the chance

JCR was easily dispossessed and that led directly to their second goal.

We have the goal power of a one-legged care bear with a hangover. We could play 4-4-6 with the 'forwards' we have and still not score.

Harrold wanders about like a dazed boxer. Hooper ...er..does something I suppose. I'm still waiting. I have no complaints about the other 9 but honestly, did anyone think ""Oooh this looks dangerous" when we went forward?

I don't like to slate anyone, really I don't but my £2 on going up is already written off. Oh I want to be proven wrong more than I want a million quid!

Back