• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Barling Magna

President⭐
The expectation..... the nerves...the fears....the hopes raised......the dreams.....the palpitations.....the joy....the ecstasy....the pain....the shock.....the desolation......the anger......the fury...........the relief.......the wry smiles........this roller-coaster of lows and highs..............

My name is Barling Magna and I am a Shrimpers addict.

The sheer misery of driving back to kent if we lose, especially if the 4 x4 is packed with cockahoop Gill bill fanatics giving me stick . or the sheer joy of the total silence when we beat them. whilst I sing various anthems. I am watching the clock every minute now, setting off at 12.20 to be sure of getting to my favourite place on time, shrimper shop, beer, hot dog, toilet , beer, more toilet, in any order, long delays on A127 heading home, tradition of getting burgered up in Strood on way back, whilst staring at Medway tunnel closure, Cant wait !! Do it all again on Tuesday night, brilliant!

I'm with you Barling M.
Some of the worse moments are away fixtures where we are in for a point or a win and lots of full time scores are being announced....................and then comes us, a late conceded goal in the 4th added minute for some misery and a anguished "why, again, grr, refs, fergie time, subs, swear and curse".

I had a dreadful dream that Southend scored first and were then mullered by the Gills.....................

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.............. this addiction is not doing me any good at all, Doctor.

And Doctor my head hurts, my throat is sore but I'd swap them for sore hands but that doesn't happen a lot as I don't get to clap a lot these games.

Back