• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bielzibubz

President
Right fellow SUFC gluttons for punishment, I require some suggestions.

Now call this a mid life crisis if you wish but I have no one to consider when making this decision except myself so I hope you understand.

I'm looking for a new car with these specs.

1. Must be sporty and relatively small.
2. Preferably two seater but will consider four.
3. Manual.
4. 8k - 9k but willing to go higher for the right car.

Now I have my eye on two I've seen. A John Works Mini Cooper S and a Ford Fiesta 2.0 ST 150. Both with full service history and HPI checks. These two I like, especially the Mini, but is there anything else that can be recommended by your good selves that will fit the bill?

Thanks in advance.

Phil

i'd suggest an older audi tt, bmw z4, or put the money into a hairdressing business

Mmm funny you should say that. My local car dealer has a Y plate 3.0 Z4 up for £9.995 and does look nice. Running costs would have to be factored in as well. I assume there was some kind of sarcasm in the last part of your comment but to tell the truth it's gone way over nmy head :dim:

Mmm funny you should say that. My local car dealer has a Y plate 3.0 Z4 up for £9.995 and does look nice. Running costs would have to be factored in as well. I assume there was some kind of sarcasm in the last part of your comment but to tell the truth it's gone way over nmy head :dim:

Not Ricey's old one is it lol

Man up and get a proper car for ****s sake. For 10k you could get a 2004ish E-class I'd imagine

And why would I want an E class for ****s sake? Oh yeah I know, to make me feel superior even though I'm not. But then if I sold highly overpriced watches that achieved the same thing then I suppose I would consider it :p
I don;t drive an E-Class :) but alternatively, you could get an A6 / 5 series etc for that money... don't know why you'd consider a fiesta or mazda?

Back