• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ok - I'm stupid !

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
Sitting here on the train as I am mulling over life, love and SZFC it has just dawned on me how Benji91 got his username (and I was at the game !) :p

Coming from the same person that only realised a few years ago that the tide doesn't go out to Kent and back that's hardly surprising. :D

will anyone else be brave enought to admit to crass stupidity ?

Sitting here on the train as I am mulling over life, love and SZFC it has just dawned on me how Benji91 got his username (and I was at the game !) :p

Coming from the same person that only realised a few years ago that the tide doesn't go out to Kent and back that's hardly surprising. :D

This is obviously in the wrong forum...:finger: :p

I will. Just before the Shrimperzone evening thing at the Marlboroguh Head, I made a post aobut popping in there and not getting bad service, which annoyed one or two film type producer guys a little, and also wondered how so many people were going to do so much in such a small place.

Well, ........unfortunately I got the the Marlborough Head confused with Blanchfields Bar and can categorically state that I have never been in the Marlborough head, and I am sure the service is excellent.

Doh!

Blanchfields Bar is of course another story.........

I used to think Paul Roberts was a world class, mild mannered defender, who wouldn't react to any provocation!!

I will. Just before the Shrimperzone evening thing at the Marlboroguh Head, I made a post aobut popping in there and not getting bad service, which annoyed one or two film type producer guys a little, and also wondered how so many people were going to do so much in such a small place.

Well, ........unfortunately I got the the Marlborough Head confused with Blanchfields Bar and can categorically state that I have never been in the Marlborough head, and I am sure the service is excellent.

Doh!

Blanchfields Bar is of course another story.........

Was Blanchfields formerly the Horse and Groom, or as my brother calls it, The Doom and Gloom?

Was Blanchfields formerly the Horse and Groom, or as my brother calls it, The Doom and Gloom?

Yep I think it probably was. The bar area is really small, hence my surprise of all the stuff that was going on.
I think I will rectify my error fairly soon with a visit to the Marlborough Head and a full report on the excellent service

Yep I think it probably was. The bar area is really small, hence my surprise of all the stuff that was going on.
I think I will rectify my error fairly soon with a visit to the Marlborough Head and a full report on the excellent service

And the low ceilings.......

:)

Yeh it did used to be called the Doom and Gloom. They got a bigger room out the back but it was full of the owners crap looked more like a junk room.

If your thinking of coming down and have got time what about coming down to see Shrimper James band there playing on the 15th November.

And the low ceilings.......

:)

Its all about the low ceilings! Especially when your mates keeping banging there head on the beams in the far corner when they have had a few beers
:thump:

If your thinking of coming down and have got time what about coming down to see Shrimper James band there playing on the 15th November
are they suitable for old people?

I actually fell for an April fool's story in the News of the World this year about the bookmakers Blue Square bringing in a square dart board for the UK Open

:thump:

Made my girlfriend burst out laughing a few months back after saying that I thought a woman's breasts ALWAYS contained milk, regardless of whether she is pregnant...d'oh!

Back